Box Busters Preview: 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter

Join Beckett Baseball’s Chris Olds as he rips into a hobby box of Allen & Ginter — this time without technical difficulties — in a preview of what’s to come in a Box Busters vid soon.

What will he find? Watch and find out …

Josiah Cecil

Chris is it just me or is everyone not so impressed with this years allen and ginter release. The mem cards I must say are pretty nice but every other card especially the non-sports cards I mean come on really…. I know they are known for their wacky cards but wow disappointed. I myself busted 6 or 7 blasters with 0 yes 0 mem, ser, or auto cards. When will the values be posted?

Posted July 16, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Permalink
Marcus F.

Dam that Kate Upton 1/1 Wood card is nice that I pulled this morning. Chris do you know how much it will bring for it. I know it is the only one in the world but can you just give me a figure or around about figure. Thanks.

Posted July 17, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Permalink
Marcus F.

This Kate Upton 1/1 Wood card is nice that I pulled this morning. Chris do you know how much it will bring for it. I know it is the only one in the world but can you just give me a figure or around about figure. Thanks.

Posted July 17, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Permalink
Marcus F.

I pulled the 2012 Allen & Ginter Kate Upton 1/1 Wood card this morning. It is very cool and nice. It was a shock for me because my odds won’t looking to good. Chris, do you know how much you think it will sell for or around about figure. I know it is the only one in the World so if you can’t give me a price I understand because they are rare. Thanks.

Posted July 17, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Permalink
thecardcouplene @ twitter

I have said this on my blog, and on other sites, that I am impressed with this product in many areas. I feel like opening three boxes with 1 auto and 7 jerseys is kinda sad. I would hope that Topps might consider seeding one auto in every box in future releases. I’m a fan of the non sports cards, and unique minis. It is a set builders dream, and I hope after a couple of tweeks, this could even be better.

Posted July 17, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Permalink
Matthew

My only good hit from my box was Starlin Castro GU (dirty). I did get an Annie Duke out of a blaster. Also my mom picked up A SINGLE pack from target and got a Hellickson Auto WTF, shes going to have to ship that to me.

Posted July 17, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Permalink
Joseph Reynolds

Chris, I just wanted to say that I have been away from the hobby for about 20 years and your videos have been helping me catch up. Let’s put it this way, my last box break was 1984 Topps in 1984! So it’s been a while and alot has definately changed over the years. I can’t wait to see what this awesome industry brings us next. Please keep up the Ripping Retail and Box Busters! You guys definately have a good thing going!

Joe Reynolds

Posted July 17, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Permalink

Chris, thanks for reposting a A&G box busters. I’m currently in Sao Paulo, brazil and just wish I could be opening some baseball cards. Impossible here to find any cards here. Just futbol cards which I plan on picking up. Cool olympic cards here too, of Brazilian athletes. Thanks again for letting me get my baseball card fix here. Cool, Machado video too.

Chaio,
Big Willie, long beach, Ca.
Sao Paulo, brazil

Posted July 18, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Permalink
Marcus F.

The 2012 Allen Ginter Kate Upton Wood 1/1 is up on Ebay now. Thanks

Posted July 19, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Permalink
James William Tayman

Good morning sir. I was wondering if you might know when the Beckett price guide might have the 2012 Allen and Ginter’s prices listed in their guide. I have July and August monthly guides but does not have prices listed. Also for 2012 Bowman Chrome. Thank you.

Posted August 14, 2012 at 8:08 am | Permalink