Box Busters: 2012 Topps Inception football cards

Join Beckett Football‘s Dan Hitt and Chris Olds as they rip into a pair of 2012 Topps Inception boxes in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? What big card can you win in the next issue of Beckett Football? Watch and find out …

Richard Hogenson

I hope I win that card.

Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Permalink
Mathieu Pellerin

Sick hit need that card!

Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Permalink
Michael Marrufo

Thats was awesome how can i subscribe to the beckett magizines because my wal-Mart doesn’t carry them and i don’t get to hobby shops enough?

Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Permalink
kris

i rather have the ronnie hillman patch i am a major broncos fan

Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Permalink
ernest lantto

once again beckett gets one of the biggest hits of the product. i would say thats crazy but it happens 95 out of 100 they are given the best packs. someone tell me WHY i should waste my money on boxes when i can watch beckett pull it for free.

Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Permalink
Matt Fastiggi

Patch / jersey concern – authenticity and overproduction – no need for 499 print runs and parallels and many are fake patches and there’s no big deal about a patch that came from a jersey worn by the player over 9 other jerseys they wore at the Rookie Premier. Want the steam back? Get authentic game used cutouts.

Awesome hit though Chris!

Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Permalink
chrisolds

Details will be in the October 2012 issue of Beckett Football … we just sent September to the printer.

Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Permalink
ALLBIGHITS

Once again Beckett steals a PC card for ALLBIGHITS!
Guess I’ll try to win it for free…

Posted July 19, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Permalink
Josh

they should start putting in spikes, mouthpieces, and cups as relics….word

Posted July 19, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Permalink
Jamie Case

I busted two boxes good mix of rookies and stars , but every last card had damage !! Why can’t TOPPS get their quality control right?

Posted July 19, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Permalink
Josh

It seems like it’s near impossible to keep thick cards from getting damaged. And if there’s any thin spots in the card, it’s almost guaranteed to show some wear. But really, for high-end products with just a few cards in the box, Topps should do what they did for 2012 Tribute and put the cards in plastic to keep em protected. We’re payin enough for the cards – they should be protected.

Posted July 19, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Permalink
william walsh

If I can’t win the Luck/RG III can I just have the Randle patch? lol

Posted July 19, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Permalink
thelegendjerryrice

Becket does not always get the best hits. I know a guy who has pulled like 3 diff. version of the RG3 auto. one /50.. And the other /25 I think it was.

Also …. I want that GORE !!!!!!!!! :)

Posted July 22, 2012 at 3:04 am | Permalink