Box Busters: 2012 SAGE HIT High Series

Join Beckett Football‘s Dan Hitt and Andrew Tolentino as they rip into a box of 2012 SAGE HIT High Series cards in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

juan lopez

It would be like if i won the mega millions if you guys picked me for the blockmon auto :) keep up the great work like always gentlemen.

Posted March 30, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Permalink
Daniel Ullman

what i really like about sage hit high series and low series is their so many autographs and the beach photos are awesome.hope i win the blackmon great vid

Posted March 30, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Permalink
Paul

The nice thing about SAGE and Press Pass is that they take the time to show off the autographs, making them the focal point of the card. Must say, the Blackmon is nice.

Posted March 30, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Permalink
Tyler Weiss

(***FROM MOD: WINNER***) Sage did a nice job this year of making the sticker autos look really nice, as in previous years they didn’t look that great. Also love the “bang-for-your-buck” factor. You can get top guys, (Griffin, Richardson, Blackmon, etc.) at a lower price, before the licensed crash of 2012 (Topps and Panini), when their auto’s are very high priced.(***FROM MOD: WINNER***)

Posted March 30, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Permalink
John Staley

Good “Pre-Season”product, like to see the younger players who may not get other auto’s let alone other cards in here. Good value to this product in regard to making your money back. Like the product and the video as always, keep posting them.

Posted March 30, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Permalink
Tommy Callaway

As with most years I’m not a big fan of the base set. But Sage always does a good job with the autograph cards. It’s always fun to pull 6 or 8 autos in a box even when you havn’t heard of some of the players. Keep bustin guys. Thanks.

Posted March 30, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Permalink
James

I love the way it look this year. Great photograph and capture players without the college uniforms just like Panini did for baseball this year. There’s a big area for the players to sign.

Posted March 31, 2012 at 1:27 am | Permalink
Mike P

What I really like about Sage Hit this year is the artistry inserts. Definately one of the nicer looking insert sets that I’ve seen in a while.

Posted March 31, 2012 at 8:09 am | Permalink
chris thomas

What I like about sage is the basic set will not be hard to find. I don’t have the funds to buy a box with so much out there. Also, I don’t want to get stuck with autos I can’t get rid of; although, that would be great to have!

Posted April 1, 2012 at 7:30 am | Permalink
Justin G

I am really impressed with the product. I used to avoid the Sage products because they didn’t have the best look to me. I am happy to see that they improved the look and the autographs look outstanding. The only thing that is a knock against it is the printing plate doesn’t have the 1 of 1 sticker or anything else on the back. Other than that, it looks like a solid product.

Posted April 1, 2012 at 7:31 am | Permalink
Ira

As always Sage with one of the first products of the year. 2012 setup pretty much same as every year. Always a product I buy when itching to open some new football. I also like to see where all my autograph players go when the draft comes around.

Posted April 1, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Permalink
Anthony Buerger

I really like the way that sage has switched it up and added the new sticker for the autos it really looks nice this year.. Nice Job Sage!

Posted April 1, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Permalink
Vinh T

Nice looking cards with some cool aspects of the player with the different styled photos, plenty of auto cards, which I like. Can’t wait to get some packs soon!

Posted April 2, 2012 at 2:16 am | Permalink
Matt Gilman

Great video and quite a nice break. love the design of the autographs! And the photography due to lack of NCAA license makes it unique!

Posted April 2, 2012 at 8:06 am | Permalink
Popcorn Blizzard

Sage has come a long way with this product. The design gets better every year and it’s always lots of fun to try and pull the first autos from the stud players! Thanks for the good work you guys do on the box breaks!

Posted April 2, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Permalink
Jared Arndt

Good product this year. As a set collector, I like the fact that you can get the whole set in one box. I’m not completely sold on the beach photo cards or the barber shop card but I love the artistry cards. It would be nice to see them come out with a special set made up entirely of the artistry cards. The autographs look good this year and the percentage of hits in each box is great!

Posted April 4, 2012 at 4:50 pm | Permalink
tolentinotown

Congratulations, Tyler Weiss! You’re our winner! Thanks to everyone for participating.

Posted April 12, 2012 at 9:44 am | Permalink