Ripping Retail: An Excell bulk baseball repack

Join Beckett Baseball’s Chris Olds as he explores what can be found in a $9.99 250-card baseball pack from Excell Marketing in this latest Ripping Retail video.

What did he find inside? Watch and find out …

Darin Amundson

Thanks for the break, I was way more entertained by that than I thought I would be. :-)

Posted December 28, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Permalink
JonathanI

Opening re-packs is always fun for me. They are something my daughter can afford to buy me as a gift, and the two of us always have fun going through them together and looking for Chicago Cubs. As a bonus, I have traded some of those rarities that pop-up now and again for other cards I want right on this site. Those I do not need, I often give to kids that just like to have cards. The next collecting generation! Good times, Chris.

JonathanI

Posted December 29, 2011 at 9:42 am | Permalink
Mighty Mouse

chris, what’s the most you’ve ever paid for a box of cards?

Posted December 29, 2011 at 11:21 am | Permalink
chrisolds

Mighty: I have made countless box/case purchases between $500 and $1,500.

Posted December 29, 2011 at 11:46 am | Permalink
Robert Braxton

“3 too many for me” LOL

Posted December 30, 2011 at 7:14 am | Permalink
Robert Braxton

Not bad.

Posted December 30, 2011 at 7:18 am | Permalink
david jones

i use to buy repacked items like this all the time and use to do very decent with so pretty cool mid range stuff i wish that the stores in my area would go back to a vender that did these repack’s. but i have to say u never truely know what u could get in them, the strangest card i ever pulled was an adult photographic card and i think i was 15 or so, now that i think about it, it still could be in my common boxes that i left at my parents place.

Posted December 31, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Permalink
Michael Poyma

After watching this video, I went to Target and picked up a 4.99 100 pack. Among many other interesting and somewhat obscure cards (like Kmart), my pack yielded a ’69 Topps Sparky Lyle RC!

Posted January 2, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Permalink