Box Busters Preview: 2011 Gold Standard

Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Email this to someone

Beckett Football‘s Andrew Tolentino took a break from holiday decorating only to find a box of 2011 Panini Gold Standard Football underneath the company Christmas tree. Watch to find what presents were waiting inside the gold brick on the day of its release.

Looked clean to me, though I haven’t seen them any closer.

Posted December 7, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Permalink
Tom Waldron

oh my!! wow I am so glad I am poor so I wouldn’t be tempted by the Panini FOOLS GOLD.
This product is horrible really for that I wouldn’t even buy Triple threads Football —maybe.
Why can’t people sign a card — now I’m sure this IS a scaled down numbered set so Is it really hard to write your name and tiny dime or thumb sized Jersys.
Panini just layed an egg– who cares if it actually has gold on the card.
Thanks Chris and Andrew but where’s the beef!!! jus saying TOM

Posted December 7, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Permalink
Bill Mendez

Hey fella’s, did you hit a Cam Newton 1/1 Auto NFL Logo Shield? Just wondering why the video was inadvertently stopped and then restarted when the “hits” started showing up.

Can’t blame ya if you didn’t want to deal with another Exquisite 1/1 Adrian Peterson situation, just sayin’!

Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Permalink
Chris Wardner

Not impressed…….at all

Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

This looks interesting, and would be fun to open, but I do not think I will pay $200 for it.

Posted December 8, 2011 at 8:02 am | Permalink

Yeah definitely do not see paying 200 dollars for that. Could the jersey cards be any smaller. 200 dollars is just too much.

Posted December 8, 2011 at 9:24 am | Permalink

wow……how shocking; a company with a liscense to print whatever they want….whenever they want- prints cards that are expensive and suseptible to damage. I bet if someone wrote them and informed them of this problem…..they would be concerned and want to fix it !!!!

Posted December 11, 2011 at 3:40 am | Permalink