Box Busters: 2011 Topps Finest baseball cards

Join Beckett Baseball’s Chris Olds and Brian Fleischer as they rip into a pair of 2011 Topps Finest boxes in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

moises

i did good on a box i bought at nicks!!! got a joe mauer finest auto jersey purple refractor # to 5 and also got a pumpkin refractor mike trout # to 99 auto!! in the same mini box!! gold josh hamilton #50 the other box produced a edwardo nunez refractor auto!! overall i like the product but i do think some auto cards came out scuffed like your auto did chris my nunez also came out with similar scuff marks. you’d figure your paying90-100$ for the box youd get better condition cards!!

Posted October 19, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Permalink
tom waldron

I’ve seena few breaks and the color refractors look very nice also nice to see the cards are in generaly good condition. This is a nice effort by Topps adn I will be looking to buy a box.
Great break appreciate it at always Chris and Brian soory TEXAS lost game 1 but I’m rooting for them also.

Posted October 19, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Permalink
Nick Tegeler

I did fairly good on the box I got as well.

Brandon Beachy Xfractor rookie card
Brandon Belt pumpkin refractor numbered to 99- NO Auto
Eduardo Nunez auto rookie card
Freddie Freeman dual relic auto card
Carl Crawford finest moments auto relic (redemption)

I like this product as well. Fortunately I didn’t get any scuffed cards. Sorry that you guys got some out of your boxes. :(

Posted October 19, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Permalink
tim white

i hate watching these boobs rip packs. they just man handle these cards!! sliding across the table, putting their fingers all over them, laying them face down, slappin em down like their poker cards, i just can,t stand these guys ripping packs!! and the fact that these jokers are responsible for pricing?when a card numbered to 50 is less vaulable than a card from the base set? and the fact that they take the side of the dealer and not the collector is rediculas to me. i just cringe every time i watch them rip packs.

Posted October 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Permalink
Joe

Here’s an idea. Don’t watch.

Posted October 21, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Permalink
john paul

i enjoy watching you guys rip packs and want to say thank you for it! this is supposed to be a fun hobby people! if you choose to put on rubber gloves and use tweezers to open your packs, then i’m just sad for you! awsome pull on the ackley by the way. sweet card! i think this is the best looking finest set since the first ones came out in 97 was it? really cool set. i’ll pick one up if i can without breaking the bank! also i had a question, i think i may have won a contest you had where we posted on facebook and chose one of three prizes. it says *winner* before and after my comment as well as two other peoples. does that mean i won? does anyone know how it works? thanks for any info, and keep up the great work, guys!

Posted October 22, 2011 at 6:30 am | Permalink