Box Busters: 2011 Wheels Main Event

Join Beckett Media’s Tim Trout & Andrew Tolentino as they rip into a box of 2011 Wheels Main Event racing cards in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

MICHAEL RUNYON

excellent looking cards, love the box toppers. Hoping to get a kim coon. Also I like how you annouce the winners of the contest during this break

Posted September 27, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Permalink
Shawn Campbell

Love it that right after talking about touching the cards Chris rubbed his fingers on the Dale Jr. swatch , I wish a local card shop would carry racing cards might have to drive to salem like I did for the Fanfare I opened ! Peace

Posted September 27, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Permalink
Chris

First time user, enjoy the website and videos. Really like the new cars especially the Jr memorabilia card.

Posted September 27, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Permalink
chrisolds

Glad my humor wasn’t lost on someone!

Posted September 27, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Permalink
Tim Trout

Olds rubs every memorabilia card we pull. Those are always his fingers sneaking in from behind the camera to get a touch of the fabric.

I think I referenced a memorabilia suit rather than a firesuit. Sometimes our cameraman can get me loose in the turns, and I forget what I’m talking about.

Posted September 28, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Permalink
chrisolds

The full first part of the comment from the other thread was this:

“Tim, I enjoy your writing but the way you handle cards makes me nuts. I would never buy a card that you opened. Finger prints go to the FBI not on a sports card.”

(I’m leaving off the last part where I’m fingered as a fingering culprit. Just saying.)

Posted September 28, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Permalink
Travis Montgomery

I just got my 2011 Press Pass Wheels Main Event Hobby Box and it turned out to be a hot box that had 4 autographed cards in it as well and the 2 memorabilia cards it was suppose to have. The 4 autographed cards are Jamie McMurray16/50,Juan Pablo Montoya3/15,Jennifer Jo Cobb32/65,and Justin Allgaier54/65

Posted October 5, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Permalink