Box Busters: 2011 Timeless Treasures football cards

Join Beckett Football’s Dan Hitt and Andrew Tolentino as they rip into a pair of 2011 Timeless treasures boxes in this latest edition of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

danny

DAN hits facial expressions at 1:20 range ……PRICELESS

this product is like donruss classics just in a tin with less cards

Posted September 21, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Permalink
shotsavereboundscore

yuk, how much are these? wow, big time gamble

Posted September 21, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Permalink
Tom Waldron

Wow Panini dropping dimes and nickle jerseys and asking way too many Dollars. Is it me or does Panini mean Upper deck in some weird card lingo.
I can see this a 50 dollar product at best, similar to that UD SIGNATURES-But not as much value.
To be Fair the basketball is a better deal but not by much. What was needed is for value is Patches and 5 hits 3 autos 2 large patches. But remeber they have Plates and (not really) Patches.
Less is better here drop some products Topps and upper oops Panini. jus saying…

Posted September 22, 2011 at 12:11 am | Permalink
Larry

Yeah, i think i will save my money for something else

Posted September 22, 2011 at 9:38 am | Permalink
Tom Waldron

I do want to say in addition to my previous Panini did chnge something they included GAME DATED MATERIALS now i hope that trend stays as a part of all memorabilia sets in future.
thanks Panini

Posted September 22, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Permalink
chrisolds

The Ray Rice card appears to note a specific game — but I am not firm on the details of the product.

Sincerely,
Baseball Guy

P.S. — I do agree that it’s a nice touch.

Posted September 22, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Permalink

There are certain aspects to the release that are pretty cool, I like the Rookie Recruits insert and the Game Day Souvenirs are decent but this is not a $100/pack product.

Posted September 24, 2011 at 2:00 am | Permalink
Joshua Ring

This video is great for 2 reasons. 1. Panini should absolutely be ashamed of themselves for making this product they way it is. It’s like they spent most of the time about the details (gameday souvenirs – which is cool), and the design, but they forgot whats important and that is value. The second great part in this video, is this is the first box busters I’ve seen where there was actually a negative opinion toward a product. Absolutely 100% excellent job to Andrew Tolentino for telling it how it is and even though it was 2 tins that was busted, he simply said in a nutshell, that it was not good, at least for his tin. I understand jersey cards don’t hold value, as a patch card does, but ive seen so many of these tins busted and their brutal. Someone at Panini should be fired. You have a “inaugural” product and you bomb on it so bad. Andrew, keep up the great work — great segment.

Posted September 28, 2011 at 8:50 am | Permalink