Busting a Leaf wrapper redemption pack at NSCC

Beckett Baseball’s Chris Olds busted a Leaf wrapper redemption pack at the National Sports Collectors Convention so you could see what’s inside.

Do you want the card?

Tell me why you should be picked in a comment…

Matt Harwood

Reason why I should be picked for that sweet Nolan Ryan card is because I am sitting here entering in 1988 Score baseball cards into a excell spreadsheet and putting the set together. My life is lame.
Thanks
Matt

Posted August 7, 2011 at 11:48 am | Permalink
Andrew Wishon

I’ll take it! I should be picked because I didn’t get to go to the National!

Posted August 7, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

I would like the card because I have yet to get a really nice card like the card you showed us! I I have been collecting cards for at least 10 years!!! I’ve always wanted to get a nice pull so my lcs and I could send a pic to Beckett mag.

Also I have been dealing with the death of my 35yo son. He died on the 27th of july of testicular cancer after fighting a 2yr battle (BurlingtonFreePress.com?obituaries Mike Lavoie JR). It ain’t supposed to be this way!!

I do have several Nolan Ryans but nothing like that!!

I could use a little cheer

Thanks

Posted August 7, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Permalink
Renea L.

I would love to have that card. I’ve been collecting Nolan Ryan cards since 1976. While I know I probably won’t be able to collect or find everything printed of him, I still going to give it a try. I would give it a good home and you wouldn’t see it up on Ebay.

Posted August 7, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Permalink
sTEVE c.

I enjoyed watching Nolan Ryan play and the way he fought Robin ventura of the white sox.

Posted August 7, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Permalink
BD

I’m a huge Nolan Ryan fan!!! Not only for what he has done on the diamond but also for the way he carries himself in everyday life. The true definition of a role model.

Posted August 8, 2011 at 10:35 am | Permalink
Brandon

I should get it since I am the 7th commentor! So Lucky #7!!

No stories, just know that he’ll have a good home in my PC.

Posted August 10, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Permalink
Kevin

I feel as the 8th comment I should be strongly considered since 8 is the product of the first prime (2) to the power of the next sequencial prime (3) and that is interesting.

Posted August 11, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Permalink
ROB KARNES

I WOULD LIKE TO BE PICKED BECAUSE MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER HAS STARTED COLLECTING CARDS AND WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THIS TO HER AS PART OF HER COLLECTION SHE ASKES ME ABOUT MY CARDS ALL THE TIME AND SHE REALLY BRINGS BACK THAT JOY I REMEMBER AS A LITTLE ONE COLLECTING

Posted August 16, 2011 at 6:31 am | Permalink
Dave Newton

I just want it !!!!

Posted August 16, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Permalink
Courtney whittington

Because I would keep his card to pass down to my grandkids. In hopes that they receive an education that I wasn’t fortunate enough to have.

Posted August 23, 2011 at 7:03 am | Permalink
Jeremy Waters

I should be picked because, before you open the pack I said “OMG It would be sweet if it was a Nolan Ryan.” That was mind blowing.

Posted October 31, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Permalink
Matthew Gilman

looks like this contest is still open…I really want the card! it would be a great add to my nolan ryan collection!

Posted December 5, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Permalink