Box Busters: 2011 SAGE HIT High Series football cards

Join Beckett Media’s Dan Hitt and Andrew Tolentino as they rip into a box of 2011 SAGE HIT High Series football cards in this episode of Box Busters.

What will they find inside? What can you win? Watch to find out …

Aj Skipton

Seems to be looking pretty good to me.

Posted April 1, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Permalink
Bobby Chalermsopone

10 AUTO’S ARE ALWAYS NICE.

Posted April 1, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Permalink
kris burak

I really like the colors of the cards, but personally would have to go with silver over gold.

Posted April 2, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Permalink
Tyler Lambert

I always love the fact that you can get a lot of autos from SA-GE. It makes it amazing to open for the average collector because you get to see a lot of your favorite players.

Posted April 3, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Permalink
Matthew Gilman

Really nice cards. I always like the on card autos and the design

Posted April 4, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Permalink
Tom Waldron

Andrew Dan thanks for the break Sage is Sage ok I guess I kinda like the Big-head sp auto’s something different. I think the Write Stuff insert has always been sweet and yes 9 auto’s let’s you knwo hopefully you will get a couple top1st rounders.
thanks again and if you want to pass me a Free auto-cards or box i would break it and send you my box break vid,……..jus saying

Posted April 4, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Permalink
Matthew Gilman

When I was talking about on card, I like the stickers they use. They make them appear on card. I should had done a better job explaining before i hit post comment. I also like their insert sets. I have yet to get any this year, but i hope to. Everyone loves the first football product of the year. Thanks for sharing these with us and I would be excited to recieve any of it. Sage is a great priced product with all of the autos it offers in a box. You can even get a $20 blaster with 2 autos!! No other brand offers that.

Posted April 5, 2011 at 11:08 am | Permalink
Carl P

Nice cards. Opened a low series retail blaster just to get an idea of look, going to have to get a hobby box.

Would enjoy that signed Chimdi Chekwa card.

Posted April 5, 2011 at 11:50 am | Permalink
Grammaw

HIGHLY disappointed with SA-GE this year. Not only do they not have the college uniforms, the players’ colleges aren’t mentioned, let alone their conferences. The only mention is their high school.

Unless SA-GE renews their contract with the NCAA, I will no longer purchase their product.

Posted April 6, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Permalink
Matthew Gilman

Just got a blaster of the low series (thanks to you guys i wanted to see what they looked like in person LOL) . I love the look of the cards and despite not having the NCAA license not to bad. Once again thanks for sharing this box break!!

Posted April 8, 2011 at 6:23 am | Permalink
Matthew Gilman

i know this is my 4th post but i just watched it for a second time jelous of the Christian ponder write stuff card is so sweet!!! i have never seen a write stuff one before and the blaine gabbert make ready card was awesome too. i had never seen that one either. As you can tell i am excited for the 2011 football card season.

Posted April 8, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Permalink
mike

ugh I hate those fake helmets and no college uniforms why is the NCAA so GREEDY

Posted April 8, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Permalink
MATTHEW GILMAN

Has there been a winner announced yet? I check here everyday to see if one has.

thanks!!

Posted April 19, 2011 at 6:13 am | Permalink
tolentinotown

Hi, Matthew: Unfortunately, we didn’t make this one a contest post. Please keep your eyes peeled for other contests coming up, though!

Posted April 19, 2011 at 7:59 am | Permalink
MATTHEW GILMAN

ooops. That’s ok though. I really enjoyed the break. so thank you guys!!!

Posted April 19, 2011 at 11:07 am | Permalink