Box Busters: 2010-11 Panini Prestige basketball cards

Join Beckett Media’s Keith Hower & Tracy Hackler as they rip into a box of 2010-11 Panini Prestige basketball cards in this latest episode of Box Busters.

What will they find inside?

Watch and find out …

roh

DeMarcus Cousins (even though he’s not in Prestige)… He’s positioned to make the biggest impact right away… Plus he’s so young, he’s got tons of time to improve… Also, I’m just rooting for the talent level in the West to rise and dent the Lakers…

Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:03 am | Permalink
Jonathan

collecting Lin and cousins this year

Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:49 am | Permalink
Dan

Well being from Kentucky, waiting for 10-11 basketball to come out has been painstakingly tough. This years crop is loaded to say the least and the rookie i look to collect the most is Patrick Patterson. He has that good-guy way about him and really look for him to do well. He has earned his way up the ladder of the past 3 years and i was stoked (sure he was too) to see him picked in the lottery! Of course i will be looking to collect Wall and Cousins right along with Patterson but P-Pat will be my man this year.

Posted September 30, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Permalink
Wizfan

Totally collecting John Wall. After suffering through last season, we finally have a top rookie to collect in DC!

Posted September 30, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Permalink
Matt Cianfrone

Being a Bucks fan Larry Saunders and being I played him in HS. Da’sean Butler.

Posted September 30, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Permalink
Jeremy

Im interested in collecting Blake Griffin. Its not often that we get to see 2 No.1′s in the same year. Love the dichotomy of him being a rookie because he hasnt played a game, but his 2010 Prestige card will be a 2nd year card – Bizaar. For a “true” rookie, cant go past Favors as there might be a chance to collect his Nets card even though he may not play for them lol.

Posted September 30, 2010 at 8:10 pm | Permalink
Nathan king

I will be collecting Evan Turner because this dude is straight up nasty! He will definitely be competing for ROY and having his AUTO would bring a smile to my face.

Posted September 30, 2010 at 8:48 pm | Permalink
Greg Macalinao

John Wall baby!

Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Permalink
Ken R.

I enjoyed watching Evan Turner and Gordon Hayward last year in college. Out of the two of them, I will most likely do the majority of my collecting around Gordon Hayward. I think he has a ton of potential, and he will be a nice compliment to the system that Utah has in place.

Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:37 pm | Permalink
Joe Hadley

Being a VCU grad, Larry Sanders. And, unfortunately, being a Wizards fan, Wall, Booker & the big Frenchman.

Posted October 1, 2010 at 11:08 am | Permalink
Kyle McConkey

I’m going to collect Devin Ebanks and Derrick Caracter, who are the two Lakers picks. The Lakers have the roster and experience behind them the next few years to keep the title and challenge any other team, but what about after that? Who will be the next franchise players like Kobe, Fisher and Bynum(regardless of injury.) Can the Lakers keep “Showtime” caliber players on their roster?

Posted October 1, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Permalink
kdubya8

Having lived in the DC area for a few years I am going t try and pick up a couple of John Walls.

Posted October 2, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Permalink
Michael Mutuc

Being a Bulls fan there isn’t really anyone specific to go for, but there is definitely players I like. I think i’ll probably John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, and Gordon Hayward.

Posted October 3, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Permalink
Aaron Karlen

Quincy Pondexter. Love the multi-talented, well-rounded guys that can contribute to their teams right away. I’m also a big fan of the players who actually stay in school all four years. Reminds me of a recent similar player who currently captains the Blazers. And, having gone to UW, I am an unabashed homer.

Posted October 5, 2010 at 3:32 am | Permalink
Nick

As a die hard Tar Heels fan I am hoping to collect some Ed Davis cards this year. Also looking forward to Wes Johnson who plays for my Timberwolves. Yes – there are actually Twolves fans in the world!

Posted October 11, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Permalink
Stanley

Last year i collected Demar Derozan since i lived in toronto and have met him in person a few times. This year i am going to collect Jeremy Lin because everyone over looked him in the draft until he started to prove people wrong in the summer league!

Posted October 15, 2010 at 5:10 pm | Permalink
dave

I just bought a couple of packs and got a team patches derrick favors autographed card its labelled 1/1 on the back. Any ideas what it is worth?

Posted December 4, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

One Trackback

1. [...] rip into a box of 2010-11 Panini Prestige basketball cards in this latest episode of Box Busters. Box Busters: 2010-11 Panini Prestige basketball cards The Beckett Blog __________________ Shop for Sports Cards and Trading [...]