The world's most trusted source in collecting
Posted on October 28, 2009 – 10:22 am | Author: chrisolds
Uncategorized | | Comments (5)
Upper Deck released basic information and preview images for its 2009-10 Ice hockey set on Wednesday in advance of its Feb. 24, 2010, arrival.
Each 20-pack hobby box will include four Rookie Cards, one autographed card and two jersey cards. The base set consists of 100 cards.
Also among the inserts are Ice Premieres acetate cards, Glacial Graphs, Signature Swatches, Rinkside Signings, Frozen Fabrics and Fresh Threads cards.
Additional info is after the jump.
– Ice Premieres Level 4 (numbered to 1,999)
– Ice Premieres Level 3 (numbered to 999)
– Ice Premieres Level 2 (numbered to 499)
– Ice Premieres Level 1 (numbered to 99)
Autographs & Signed Memorabilia
– Glacial Graphs – inserted 1:36
– Ice Premieres Auto Patch (numbered to 10)
– Signature Swatches – inserted 1:320
– Rinkside Signings – inserted 1:320
– Frozen Foursomes (numbered to 5)
– The Champions Autographs
– Frozen Fabrics – inserted 1:22
– Fresh Threads – inserted 1:22
– Frozen Fabrics Auto (numbered to 35)
– Fresh Threads Auto (numbered to 35)
– Frozen Fabrics Patch (numbered to 15)
– Fresh Threads Patch (numbered to 15)
– Frozen Fabrics Auto Patch (numbered to 5)
– Fresh Threads Auto Patch (numbered to 5)
Chris Olds is the editor of Beckett Baseball and Beckett Graded Card Investor. Have a comment, question or idea? Send an e-mail to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
these look great. i will get some
The Duchene card is awesome – the patch on his right shoulder signifies the retirement of Sakic’s #19 sweater on October 1, 2009 – Duchene’s NHL debut in which his performance had a few people buzzing that he could be a superstar like Sakic. Well done.
I have pulled a glacial graph last christmas 09/10 ud ice of bobby orr.I read and copied where on facebook a conversation of SPs and SSps with upperdeck and you guys released a list and my bobby orr was listed as an SSp. Could someone please tell me how many of these,being an SSp were put out to the public.I would have expected upperdeck to have released this info to beckett by now being over a year instead of letting the public try to figure it out.Ive been collecting for many years and ive never had such a hard time figureing out what the odds of an SSp is.Are you ever going to release this info so that i can continue to buy upperdeck ice and complete this set with confidence knowing what ive got and what im paying for? Thank you Greg Garner
Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *