- Payment options: Credit cards Money Orders and personal checks. All payments must be in U.S. currency.
- Please refer to the Beckett Grading Services FAQ for information regarding which cards we are currently accepting.
- All submissions must be addressed to Beckett Grading Services. Improperly addressed shipments are not subject to turnaround time guarantees. Cards should be sent in oversized (3.25" X 5") semi-rigid holders (such as a Card Saver I). Penny sleeves may also be used in conjunction with the oversized semi-rigid holders. BGS will not be responsible for any damages incurred by the use of other holders. For detailed instructions on how to properly package your cards for shipment, please click here.
- Please note that cards showing evidence of tampering, restoration, or counterfeiting will still be charged according to the service level requested.
- Other rules apply, as listed on the submission form.
- All card submissions must be accompanied by this submission form, which supercedes any forms that previously appeared on this site. Any other forms, including handwritten copies, are null and void.
- Failure to completely and accurately fill out the submission form may result in delayed turnaround times or additional charges. If you have questions, visit our web site at www.beckett.com or e-mail us at email@example.com or call 1-972-448-9188. Failure to provide appropriate payment for the requested services and related shipping costs or failure to provide complete contact information in connection with any order could result in loss of submitted cards. BGS will not be responsible for returning cards sent with insufficient payment or inadequate contact information, nor will BGS be required to contact you or retain your cards in such circumstances for a period in excess of three (3) months from its initial receipt.
- The rights and obligations of both you and BGS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Texas, excluding its choice of law rules. By your submission of cards or memorabilia to BGS, you hereby (a) agree to all of the terms and conditions of these Submission Instructions, (b) submit yourself to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division and/or the District Courts of Dallas County, Texas, and (c) expressly waive any venue or jurisdiction to which you may otherwise be entitled by your present or future domiciles.
Thank you for choosing Beckett Grading Services.
To continue to the submission form, you must read and understand the rules as stated on the left, then click the button below.