Autographed Cards Requiring JSA Authentication
Please note that all in-person signed autographs must be sent through the JSA/BGS Authentication process. This includes any items signed that were not guaranteed by the manufacturer and issued in packs/sets, etc.
In addition, the following "certified" autographed cards/sets MUST also go through the JSA/BGS authentication process:
- ALL YEARS Topps Rookie Premiere/Topps Photo Shoot/Topps AFLAC Autographs unless machine serial numbered by Topps
- ALL YEARS Star Pics Autographs (key players)
- ALL YEARS Pro Line Autographs (key players)
- ALL YEARS Scoreboard/Classic/Front Row/Little Sun Autographs of Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Shaquille O'Neal & Kobe Bryant
- ALL YEARS Upper Deck Buyback Autographs that do not have a copy of the original UDA Certificate
- 1994 Upper Deck Alex Rodriquez, Mickey Mantle & Ken Griffey Jr. Autographs
- 2001 Fleer Legacy Albert Pujols Autographs
- Signature Rookies Autographs with ONLY a sticker for Authenticity
- 1993 -94 Hoops Magic/Bird Auto
- Fleer Autographs with questionable embossments (1992-93 Scottie Pippin, Tony Gwynn, Steve Young, etc.)
- Fleer Autographs missing factory serial numbering (because of the influx of unsigned blank auto cards due to the Fleer bankruptcy sale)
- Any key player Fleer/Skybox Autographs that were issued without factory-stamped serial numbers, regardless of embossments (including Skybox Autographics)
- Key Non Sport Autos. Some known fakes include:
Jessica Alba - Dark Angel
Angelina Jolie - Tomb Raider 1 & 2
Several - Harry Potter
Chris Farley - Star Pics SNL
Katie Holmes - Batman Begins
Many others at the discretion of BGS
*Besides specific cards on this list, BGS reserves the right to refer ANY autographed card to JSA/BGS service if there are questionable aspects to that particular card.
To access a JSA/BGS sub form, please Click Here.