`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My 2000 New York Jets collection

Just got Stadium Club Chad Pennington Lone Star Signature, the only Jets insert in that subset, picture is Pennington in a Marshall University uniform.
The other inserts are Capture the Action Game View with cel picture parallel #ed to 100 Curtis Martin & Keyshawn Johnson followed by the Capture the Action base insert Martin and Johnson with a Stadium Club Beam Team Keyshawn Johnson #ed to 500 between them.
[Image: 2000JetsStadiumClub2.jpg]

Bowman Reserve, just got the Pennington auto
[Image: 2000JetsBowmanReserve1.jpg]

Just got 2000 Topps Autograph Chad Pennington
[Image: 2000JetsTopps1.jpg]

2000 Upper Deck MVP Prosign Keyshawn Johnson Auto
The MVP base card and parallels have Keyshawn traded to the Buccaneers, it appears he signed the autos before the trade, the card says Jets.
I put it with the Silver Script parallels, it looks like Chad Pennington did not give Upper Deck an autograph so his Silver Script card has no facsimile auto printed on it.
[Image: 2000JetsUpperDeckMVP1.jpg]

I found out from NittanyLion13 that 2000 Topps Gold Label Holiday Match-Ups for the Fall and Winter insert sets have variations not listed on Beckett.
On the back of each card is a team name printed at the bottom, so there are two variations, the home and road team.
Scans show the front and back along with a Wayne Chrebet insert from the same product.

[Image: 2000JetsToppsGoldLabel1.jpg]
[Image: 2000JetsToppsGoldLabel2.jpg]

Upper Deck Encore
Just picked up the Encore autos of rookies Chad Pennington & Laveranues Coles.
The Encore set was pretty similar to the base Upper Deck set but a green border and enhanced coloring.
John Abraham got injured early in the 2000 season, got replaced in the Encore set by Windrell Hayes. All RC's unnumbered. A couple of inserts that look like the 2000 Upper Deck inserts also included.

[Image: 2000JetsUpperDeckEncore1.jpg]

Just picked up

2000 UD Ionix Authentics Ray Lucas
[Image: 2000JetsUpperDeckIonixx.jpg]

2000 Upper Deck MVP
added Chad Pennington ProSign
[Image: 2000JetsUpperDeckMVP.jpg]

Very impressive!! Nice collection!
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

Wow! I love your collection, very inspiring. Really makes me want to get to my Steve Young collection. You don't by any chance have any Youngs laying around?
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Go Cardinals Wrote:Very impressive!! Nice collection!

Thank you, been adding to this for 10 years, the autos are a lot cheaper today than back then

younglover Wrote:Wow! I love your collection, very inspiring. Really makes me want to get to my Steve Young collection. You don't by any chance have any Youngs laying around?

Thanks for your reply, I collect Jets almost exclusively, don't have any Steve Youngs to sell / trade