`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?

RE: Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?
im glad someone mentioned ricky the steamboat
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

RE: Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?
Taker
Cena
Rock

In that order.

1: DOINK THE CLOWN
2: mankind
3: Kane when he first arrived in the WWF

Tommy Dreamer
Raven
Rob Van Dam

Really?? Tommy Dreamer would have to pay me to watch him wrestle.

Well, if I HAD to choose only 3....

1) Bret Hart: I'm a Canadian boy, and the Hart Dynasty is much loved up here. A pure technical performer, with pretty good mic skills

2) Beer Money: I just love these guys!!

3) Stone Cold: Nobody...and I mean NOBODY gets a pop like the Rattlesnake!

Now...for a guy I would have loved to see in his prime....this dude once sold a box of soda cup lids like he'd been shot!!!....much love and respect to the lat, great, "Nugget", OWEN HART!!!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

#1 Sting - hands down my favorite, grew watching WCW and he was THE reason I stayed with them until they were bought out...

#2 Stone Cold - there has never been a performer like him and there will NEVER be another Austin... enough said there

#3 Randy Savage - in his prime I would have loved to see him, probably made the list because his death and all keeps me thinking how it would have been sweet to see him.
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]