`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

RE: BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...
(03-30-2011, 07:12 AM)bravesonian Wrote: I am requesting to be added for Dan Uggla.....Thanks!!
Ive never seen the list get updated lol Ive been trying to be added myself and nothing
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Is this the only place to list card collections. Or can it be listed any where else

ROY Autographs. Chipper Jones and Greg Maddux.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

(03-31-2011, 04:46 PM)flyingtoo Wrote: Is this the only place to list card collections. Or can it be listed any where else
I think so far its the only place Im aware of and never gets updated lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Place me on the "Any HoF'ers and future HoF'ers"
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

I'm not going to update the main entry any longer... so just keep posting your players' names here.

Why no more updates? The linkage on those "old site" names doesn't work anymore... sorry.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

I collect all Hall of Fame players and all the players who should've or could've gone to the Hall. That's a lot of players. I have the most cards of Ken Griffey Jr. (over 2300 different) followed by ARod (over 2100 different) and then Barry Bonds (over 1850 different). I have over 1000 different cards of 20 different players. The most of any HOFer is Cal Ripken Jr. (over 1300 different) followed by Tony Gwynn (over 1200 different) then Nolan Ryan (over 1100 different). I only collect cards. My favorite players to collect are Griffey, Pujols and Yastrzemski.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

ernie banks and starlin castro Smile
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Please update and just put me down for Evan Longoria only. Thanks.

I still collect Hunter Pence and Jeff Bagwell.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index