`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

I collect Tom Seaver..I can't believe that no one else has mentioned him. Or am I really that much older then everyone else on this site? I have:443 cards (approximately)103 memorabilia cards 7 autograph cards. 1 1967 Rookie Card..!
********************************************************************************
******************************* Collect Tom Seaver

I collect Ken Griffey Jr. I have over 3500 different cards of his including over 30 Auto's, over 100 game used cards including multi colored patch cards, Every rookie card, and thousands of inserts and base cards including parallels and oddball...I have jerseys from his days in Seattle, Cincinnati and Chicago, cereal boxes, beckett issues, magazine covers, over sized cards, fountain cups, bambino bears of different years and variety, newspaper articles including front page of columbus dispatch (Columbus Ohio) of his 500th homerun, mini bats, photo balls and much more. My favorite player to this day and im always looking for more of his cards to add to my collection. Hope this is the type of collection your looking for. If anyone wants to see pics of some of the stuff I have then feel free to send me a message and ill post some. Thanks!

I collect Jeff Cirillo, Jeromy Burnitz, and Greg Vaughn. Cirillo collection is the only one public so far, still working on the others
Looking for Jeff Cirillo, Jeromy Burnitz, and Greg Vaughn

GRIFFEY JR COLLECTOR, PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING HE IS ON.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

I've not been on this site in a REALLY long time!

I've been collecting Scott Rolen cards since '97. I've amassed quite the collection over the years. I'm in the process of scanning my entire collection in, front and back. Once that's done I plan on building the most comprehensive Scott Rolen site known to man (or woman.)

Ah yes - in the meantime, you can see most of what I've got <A href="http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm140/shuedini/Scott%20Rolen%20Collection/">HERE</A>

I collect Don Mattingly, Derek Jeter, and Mark Teixeira
Kevin
[Image: kgnoza20sig202.jpg]

I collect Mattingly (any), and GU, Autos, or #d cards of Teixeira and Jeter.

I collect Larry Walker and I'm trying to get at least a rookie and or Auto of every Canadian MLB player.

I have about 2000 different Larry Walker Cards, about 300 of them are GU and I have about 10 1/1's.

I don't know how many different Canadian players I have, I would say about 100.
[Image: walkerbanner.png]

Baseball Needs: Larry Walker Autographs, Patches, and rare cards
Hockey Needs
: VIP MVP - Howie Morenz

I collect Musial and Pujols, Thanks!
[Image: e19afff4-99a1-4412-8e67-51e82ccbd7dc_zps83e35882.jpg]

Yogi Berra
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP