`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

Jason Heyward and Tommy Hanson
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

I collect ONLY Justin Morneau. Around 20 1/1 cards, I have no idea how many autos/memorabilia I have.

I collect mainly Don Mattingly and I have, Autos: 18  Auto/GU: 10  GU: 127  #/d: 106  Graded: 1 Base:  still working on.  I also have All Beckett magazines with Mattingly on it, a framed autoed jersey, autographed batting helmet and baseball.
As for my secondary players I collect Autos, GU, and #d cards of Jeter and Teixeira.
Kevin
[Image: kgnoza20sig202.jpg]

I collect Mattingly (any), and GU, Autos, or #d cards of Teixeira and Jeter.

Jefry Marte (over 30 Bowman Chrome Autos already) and Carlos Pena (only missing a few key cards for every non 1/1 issue) for me, thanks.
WANTS:
08 Wilmer Flores Autos
S# Carlos Pena Autos
08-10 Rays S#, Autos, RCs, GU

09-10 Jenrry Mejia S#, Autos, RCs
10 BC Parallels E. Rincon, J. Lamb, A. Wilk

Incoming:
08 BCDP Xfractor Auto Wilmer Flores #54/225

I'm collecting Jake Odorizzi. Looking for some more Razor cards.
The only sport that matters is baseball and favorite team is the Brewers.

Any Sammy Sosa collectors PM me.

By the way, always looking to trade for your Pujols, Jeter & Griffey Auto's, & Sick Patches. Thanks

I pretty much collect anything that has to do with the Red Sox, any year or any players.
[Image: jbakersbanner.jpg]
Credit to metsfan1121 for the banner

Currently working on completing
2004 Topps set

Hello, maybe you can help me out. I have twa cards i believe are vary rare and dont know too much about them. Could you please give me an email address wherei can send you a picture? You seem to know your stuff. Thank you.
The cardws are UD PREMIER FOURSOME its a jersey of Ken griffey jr,Johnny Bench,Joe Morgan,And Tony Perez. The card are a run of 4. And i have cards 3/4 and 4/4. thank you

Shawn

pokerkingtexas@yahoo.com

I have been very casually collecting Rick Ankiel items over the past few years and I am looking to increase my collection.

I have 5 autos, 1 game used and 10 base/inserts, along with one pretty cool figurine I picked up about 2 years ago.

I missed collecting him when he was a rookie and really only started since he came back up to the majors again.
I am starting to get back into collecting again...I collect Rick Ankiel and anyt
hing Hartford Whalers..random but it works for me
[Image: UFLAccessSig2.jpg]

I was about to weigh in with my Pete Rose collection, but I'm only around 200 cards and really nothing else (except my father-in-law's framed front page from #4,192 I've got my eye on). No rookie, always wanted one. Favorites are #N 1986 Topps Box Bottom and the '85 Donruss in the Expos uniform.$0$0$0$0I've got a small number of Roger Clemens, Kirby Puckett (3 TTM autos), lot of Nolan Ryan (No hitter #7 was on my birthday, 3rd son will be named Nolan) but mostly from the Pacific set, and one TTM auto pic.$0$0$0$0$0Last notable is Wade Boggs, got his Topps RC in the first pack of cards I ever bought and still have it.$0$0$0$0$0I have a few and would like to add to my collections of Jim Abbott, Mike Sweeney, and Mike Piazza.$0