`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

$0 $0$0I collect Josh Fogg.$0$0 $0$0My Collection Stats:$0$0 $0$0· 227/280 Cards (33 of the 53 I am missing are 1/1s....9 are Beckett Samples.) $0$0· 59 Diff Auto’d cards. $0$0· 20 Auto’d Photos…22 that are not auto’d….all 42 are different. $0$0· 5 game used bats….3 are signed $0$0· 1 bat barrel (essentially ½ a bat that was game used and broke in half) $0$0· Game Used Rockies World Series Hat $0$0· 2 Signed New Era Authentic Hats (White Sox and Pirates) $0$0· 3 Signed Baseballs (a Game Used, a Pirates Team Ball, and a Single Signed Ball) $0$0· Game Used Baseball $0$0· Rockies Game Used Batting Helmet $0$0· Rockies Game Used White Jersey $0$0· Rockies Game Used Black Jersey $0$0· Signed White Sox Practice Worn Jacket $0$0· Signed Pirates Jersey $0$0· Signed Team Photo from Cape Cod League $0$0· Signed Poster from Cape Cod League All Star Game $0$0· Signed Media Guide from Cape Cod League and 2001 White Sox $0$0· Various Media Guides from Florida Gators, Pirates, etc $0$0· 5-10 other Miscellaneous Autographs $0$0· Multiple PSA Graded RCs…some Gem Mint 10s$0$0· Multiple BGS graded cards$0$0 $0$0http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/jasondeanmartin/My%20Josh%20Fogg%20Collection/ $0$0$0

Hi Chris, My favorite player has always been Andy Van Slyke. I played every position as a kid but I enjoyed the outfield, and he was the outfielder I tried to be like. I used to say, "Man! How did he catch that?" Anyway, over the years I've now expanded my Van Slyke collection to upwards of about 40,000 cards. I have other kinds of memorabilia as well, like collector cups, books and magazines, shirts, VHS, 8x10s, gloves, and 7 autographed baseballs. What stands out the most from my collection? There's a lot of unique things about my collection. I have an '05 or '06 Upper Deck 1/1 card. I forget if it's Legendary Cuts or not. I also have a few of them serial numbered out of 10, also. I have almost 100 1993 Donruss Elite cards that were serial numbered out of 10,000. I have several hundred 1984 Topps Rookies. 1995 Score Luis Lopez pictured turning a double play with Van Slyke sliding into second base? Yeah, I have it. Regular issue, Platinum Collection, I have it all. And yes, I have at least one of every card made. If I don't have it, I'm just simply not aware it exists. And why 40,000 cards? Well, if Babe Ruth was your favorite player, where would you stop? I don't do it for the value of the card, because to me, Andy was one of those invaluable players with heart and skill, and a love for the game. He's the kind of player a kid takes notice of and says, "I want to play like that." I'll buy Van Slyke cards until there aren't anymore. Message me if you want to part with yours, and we can work something out. That's my collection. Alex

I collect Josh Fogg:$0$0$0$0My Collection Stats:$0$0$0$0$0-227/280 Cards (33 or the 53 I am missing are 1/1s...9 are Beckett Samples)$0$0-59 Diff. Auto'd Cards$0$0-20 Signed Photos...22 that are not signed...all 42 are different.$0$0-5 Game Used Bats...3 are signed$0$0-1 bat barrel (essentially 1/2 a bat that was game used and broke in half)$0$0-game used Rockies World Series Hat$0$0-2 signed New Era Authentic Hats (Pirates and White Sox)$0$0-3 signed baseballs (a game used, a Pirates team ball, and a single signed ball)$0$0-game used baseball $0$0-Rockies game used batting helmet$0$0-Rockies game used white jersey$0$0-Rockies game used black jersey$0$0-signed White Sox practice worn jacket$0$0-signed Pirates jersey$0$0-signed team photo from Cape Cod League$0$0-signed poster from Cape Cod League All Star Game$0$0-signed media guide from Cape Cod League and 2001 White Sox$0$0-various media guides from Florida Gators and Pittsburgh Pirates$0$0-5-10 other misc. autographs$0$0-multiple PSA graded RCs..some Gem mint 10s$0$0-multiple BGS graded cards$0$0$0$0$0http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/jasondeanmartin/My%20Josh%20Fogg%20Collection/$0$0

Although I know of quite a few Rickey Henderson collections that are larger than my own, I'm proud of the Rickey collection and website (http://www.rickeyhendersoncollectibles.com) that I've managed to put together.

I currently have around 2,200 different Rickey Henderson cards, which doesn't include all of the other oddball items and memorabilia that I've accumulated. I'm always interested in coming into contact with other Rickey collectors, and working out trades that benefit everyone!
Rickey Henderson Collector: http://www.rickeyhendersoncollectibles.com/

I collect Jason Bay as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Collecting Bowman Chrome Draft/Prospect Autos & Game Used.
Also looking for serial numbered Ellis Burks & Game Used.

[Image: EllisBurks2-1.jpg]

i am now collecting the 2007 ud black set.i have a lot of marlins autos (not certified) because i live in florida and i have met most of them.i have signed a signed hat,bat,baseballs,and even some cards.i also like miguel cabrera,evan longoria,and derek jeter

Stan Musial
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

I'm sure i'm the first but Chipper Jones for sure

I collect Jonny Gomes, only lacking eight of his non-1/1 cards (none of which I have seen).

456/584 (78%)
385/393 (98%) without 1/1s
71/191 (37%) 1/1s

I also have a second collection in a binder (no extra-thick/oversized cards, and of course no 1/1s), which is at 261/341 (77%)

89/104 certified autograph cards, 84/88 without 1/1s
About 300 autographs total, including 81 2006 Topps A&G auto cards

37/39 game used cards, 32/32 without 1/1s
---includes 3 letermen (G, O, E) and an autographed MLB logo card

Various memorabilia:

12 game used bats
10 game used jerseys
Game used fielding glove
Game used cleats

Tickets from the games of 29 of Gomes' 86 home runs, and 16 of his 40 hit by pitches

email: c_u_l_1@yahoo.com

craig biggio
Bagwell, Biggio, Nolan Ryan,Pujols,Maddux,Chipper,Longo,griffey,Jeter, Ripken jr
, Randy johnson,Pete Rose,Mantle,Dimaggio,Lincecum,pedroia
Farve,Orakpo,V young
,Q Cosby,j Witten,M Austin,D Ware,L Sweed, C MCcoy,J Shipley,S Kindel,E Thomas