`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
My New York Knicks PC!!

RE: My New York Knicks PC!!
(12-19-2011, 04:04 AM)vgqv Wrote: 12/19/11 - I have loads and loads of other cards to show off but I just got this one in, and had to show/add it here. Never knew this card existed, I absolutely love it. And my first Olajuwon auto..

08'09 UD Black Patrick Ewing & Hakeem Olajuwon "Inscriptions-Dual" Auto. #5/10
Patrick Ewing & Hakeem Olajuwon, 08'09 UD Black Patrick Ewing & Hakeem Olajuwon "Inscriptions-Dual" Auto. #5/10

Damn, it's been like a year since I last posted an update...
bump to the next page & thanks! Still workin' on improving it, lol.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Great collection. Check out my Knicks cards, and see if there's anything you like. Thanks, and awesome job.

would like to see some amares! any new STAT or any MELO additions?

awesome Ewings BTW
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

man i cant belive that's phil jackson man he was small back then

the best auto's you have are walt frazer larry johnson john starks bernard king they have the smooth and koolest autos outta the knicks history they other's are weird can bearly read em that's well that's just me though keep up the good work man !!!!!! all i have is a bunch of base and inserts though

But landing ewing autos is prime no matter what they look like as long as they are legit... so rare.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(12-19-2011, 08:43 PM)murrylove Wrote: Great collection. Check out my Knicks cards, and see if there's anything you like. Thanks, and awesome job.
Thank you
(12-19-2011, 09:46 PM)xarzy Wrote: would like to see some amares! any new STAT or any MELO additions?

awesome Ewings BTW
I think there's 1 Amar'e auto up in this thread. I've added (if memory serves correct, I have so many cards) 1 new Amar'e and 1 Melo auto and a slew of other Knicks pick ups but I haven't been able to upload any pics to PB and not able to make any new YT videos. I don't know why my built-in mac cam is not connecting anymore to make a new video, oh well.

Thanks, Ewing's 1 of my all-time favorite Knicks. Good luck on getting your first Ewing auto for your NYK pc!
(12-21-2011, 10:52 AM)jay187 Wrote: man i cant belive that's phil jackson man he was small back then
Yeah man, he was real skinny but tall back in his playing days, crazy huh?
(12-21-2011, 12:21 PM)jay187 Wrote: the best auto's you have are walt frazer larry johnson john starks bernard king they have the smooth and koolest autos outta the knicks history they other's are weird can bearly read em that's well that's just me though keep up the good work man !!!!!! all i have is a bunch of base and inserts though
Thanks!
(12-23-2011, 10:29 AM)antriarc Wrote: But landing ewing autos is prime no matter what they look like as long as they are legit... so rare.
The 1 Ewing auto I have seen that I don't like is from 08'09 UD Black. He signed on a jumbo piece of jersey, it just doesn't look good to me. I think there's a couple up right now but I wouldn't even pay half of what they're asking for. This is the 1 Ewing auto card I don't really care about getting but I want all the others, lol. Well, the 03'04 UD Legends auto isn't too glamorous either but I'd still try to attain it...
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

where are you with your crazy pc!!

(09-24-2012, 01:57 PM)laugustin Wrote: where are you with your crazy pc!!
Small update to come in a couple hours. Smile

11~12~12 Update. It has been a long, LONG time since I had an update. I have so many new, now old additions that I've already put away. But here are my latest batch of Knicks pick ups. BTW, the NY Knicks are currently undefeated sitting atop the Eastern Conference at 4-0! Upcoming 3 game road trip, starting tomorrow @ORL, @SA, @MEM

Memorabilia Cards:

#15/25(This is definitely one of my new favorite cards in the collection, glad I was able to get 1 of these)
7-Player All-Star Booklet Patch, 11'12 Panini Preferred "All-Star" 7-Player Booklet Patch #15/25 (Charles Oakley, Amar'e Stoudemire, John Starks, Mark Jackson, Patrick Ewing, Larry Johnson, Earl Monroe)

and a different view..
7-Player All-Star Booklet Patch, (different view)

STAT #49/49
Amar'e Stoudemire, #49/49

STAT (I really like the design of these "Gamers" memorabilia cards, hope to get all the Knicks from the set)
Amar'e Stoudemire

Oakley
Charles Oakley

Larry Hughes gold parallel #135/150
Larry Hughes, gold parallel #135/150

Patrick Ewing #27/200
Patrick Ewing, 03'04 Ultimate Collection "Ultimate Game Jersey" #27/200

Baron Davis

(I thought these "inside the numbers" memorabilia cards were designed nicely as well)
Baron Davis

#43/99
Mike Bibby, #43/99
Carmelo Anthony

Autograph Cards:

#43/49 (My first and most likely only auto of Bibby in a NYK uni.)
Mike Bibby, #43/49

#10/99 (my first auto of Tyson in a NYK uniform, and on-card to boot)
Tyson Chandler, #10/99

(My first Bdiddy auto in a NYK uniform, I think there is another 1 out there as well)
Baron Davis

#77/149
Landry Fields, #77/149

#3/149
Allan Houston, #3/149

(The first Mase auto [as far as I know], thanks a lot for getting this guy to sign Panini. Now just try and get Spree & Derek Harper!)
Anthony Mason

(My first Novak auto in a NYK uni.)
Steve Novak

Charles Oakley

(My first Shump autos, can't wait for him to return!!!)
Iman Shumpert
Iman Shumpert

#21/149 (My first JR auto in a NYK uniform, I think there is another 1 out there as well)
JR Smith, #21/149

Rory Sparrow

#32/50
John Starks, #32/50

Dual Autograph Card:

#19/60 (Did you know Ernie's son, Kiki, also played for the Knicks? There are 2 other sets of father & sons who played for the Knicks, can you guess who the other 2 are?)
Ernie Vandeweghe & Al Cervi, #19/60

Autograph Memorabilia Cards:

#1/49
Tyson Chandler, #1/49

#5/25
Tyson Chandler, #5/25

#85/99 (Got this at a card show @ Hofstra University, good deal on it too I think)
Charles Oakley, #85/99