`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor

RE: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
how many winners was there for Beckett 30 teams contest? Also what kind of sets do the winners get thanks.

Hi I was wondering if Francisco Lindor will make a True rookie card in 2015, I am a big Lindor fan that lives south of Cleveland Ohio.Thanks

1977 Topps Sparky Lyle
I have a 1977 Topps Sparky Lyle with a card number 10. It should be 598. I can't find the error card listed anywhere. Is this a known error?

RE: 1977 Topps Sparky Lyle
(07-09-2015, 11:54 AM)7yankeefan7 Wrote: I have a 1977 Topps Sparky Lyle with a card number 10. It should be 598. I can't find the error card listed anywhere. Is this a known error?
its a burger king card, not an error

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1977/yan...le-3803815

next time, you could just search for "spa lyle 10 197" and get the card you are looking for. sometimes less words in a search helps locate the card you are looking for

I have an Alec Zumwalt 2004 Reflections #106 auto. It is numbered 4/5. However, there doesn't seem to be any listing for a subset numbered /5 other than Gold Jersey Level 4's. The Beckett database says this card doesn't exist. I've checked websites that list all the specs for this release, and none of them show this subset. What in the world do I have?

Chris,

I am a longtime collector who likes to complete Topps sets. I have been researching a long standing, nagging issue for me with 2007 and 2008 Topps Baseball. In an effort to try and "complete" my set I have discovered that in packs for those years Topps inserted a checklist card. They are obviously not part of the official checklist for the sets but they do exist. Beckett does not catalog them but other sources do (incompletely). The unique aspect that I find intriguing is that the cards vary depending on if they are from retail, hobby, or HTA packs. I have searched the internet far and wide and have yet to find a complete list of these cards. I know 2007 and 2008 have this unique feature. Most people probably consider them throwaways or fillers, but I find them unique and "worth the chase". Have you every seen a list or compilation of these cards and variations of them? I appreciate any comments you have.

Bill

Can you help me out with any information on my Babe Ruth card? I have no idea of the year, card brand or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John Aldridge

(11-12-2015, 10:04 AM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: Can you help me out with any information on my Babe Ruth card? I have no idea of the year, card brand or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John Aldridge
need bettr pictures, and need a picture of the back

why are we paying for a price guide and there has been no pricing for extra edition since it came out over a month ago? as a collector and show dealer we rely on you for a fair pricing of products

I opened the topps heritage and got a Nolan ryan autograph and have seen numerous same cards on ebay. why don't you include it in your on lind lists