`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor

I want to brag about having the 2008 Tristar Buster Posey Farm Hands Auto printing plate BLACK but can't list it because it is not listed on the website. The plates for the #5 card are there, but not the Farm hands. What if I wanted to use the Beckett system to sell it? Ahhhhhh

I have loaded up a lot of single cards.  Can you tell me if I can load Hand collated sets?  If so,how do I do It?

lvtommy

tds2 Wrote:Why aren't minor league card sets being listed any more? I have several Rochester Red Wings and Batavia Muckdog sets I want to add to my collection, but they don't show up on Beckett.

Ditto.  I have some minor team sets I would like to put out there and others I would like to fine.   The minor sets I have been able to list are getting pretty well picked-through, and I would love to put up some more.

I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I sent Beckett an email on this because our questions are never answered by Beckett on any of these threads. The answer I received back was "If the collector could send the checklist (card # and player name) along with a front and back sample image of each one, I can add." I believe Beckett is asking for a sample image of each set, not each card. I am going to try and do that for the sets that I have once the new system is up and running. Of course, I cannot do that if it is a set I do not have, but want to get.

kesscards Wrote:Chris,$0$0Don't know if there is a guru out there that is an expert on the mid-80's to early 90's Star Company sets. There are quite a few more sets and variations (Diamond, Nova), etc. than are in the Beckett archives. An addition to the listings (even getting them off the 'bay) would be a help to us player collectors.$0$0Steve
$0

I cant see chrisolds´replies............
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

alfredoleal2001 Wrote:I cant see chrisolds´replies............

Neither can I. Do you suppose he isn't replying?

Do you think 2009 U.D. baseball U.S.A. auto cards worth trading for? Was 2009 the last year baseball relavant?
New to Internet Any help on trading talking online would be great

HOW DO YOU SELL A COMPLETE COLLECTION SAY IT'S WORTH 300.00
AND ONLY WANT 100.00 WHATS BEST WAY TO DO IT
i AM GETTING OLD AND NEED TO SELL MY COLLECTOINS
THANK YOU ERNIE

USER NAME MRCARDS4U

This site is running quite slowly today.. On top of it all,I've had to reset everything several times because of the stupid Page Cannot Be Displayed sign.  This is very irritating.  Why can't the user be sent back to their home site, instead of being thrown off?  Needs to be corrected.

tms6014@cox.net