`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor

RE: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
Do expired code cards such as last year's "Million Dollar Giveaway" cards still have a collector market to justify their Beckett Value?
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

When will the Super Collector issue be release (month/Date)....I've been informed that my collection will be in this issue....

Thank you in advance,

Rollx8
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards
Question 
I've been searching the price guide w/o success for info about a Don Mattingly card; back of the card says:
Star Prospects Set
Don Mattingly
New York Yankees
#13 0f 20
SERIES II

(08-05-2013, 04:09 PM)rjkelly13 Wrote: I've been searching the price guide w/o success for info about a Don Mattingly card; back of the card says:
Star Prospects Set
Don Mattingly
New York Yankees
#13 0f 20
SERIES II
Fairly certain that is an unlicensed card, commonly called a " broder" card. It won't be in the database

Scans would help

any chance to add a feature that would allow us to add whole sets to org? pm with any info, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

When will we get prices on Bowman baseball platinum and Allen & ginter. For Platinum, we're getting close to a month since it's release

(08-04-2013, 11:19 PM)rollx8 Wrote: When will the Super Collector issue be release (month/Date)....I've been informed that my collection will be in this issue....

Thank you in advance,

Rollx8

it's out now.

(08-20-2013, 10:50 PM)elberson Wrote: any chance to add a feature that would allow us to add whole sets to org? pm with any info, thanks
You would have to direct this to customer service@beckett.com.
(07-26-2013, 12:57 PM)cross4444 Wrote: Do expired code cards such as last year's "Million Dollar Giveaway" cards still have a collector market to justify their Beckett Value?
The price guide listing was based on actual sales. If it appears incorrect, you should pass along info to bfleischer@beckett.com.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

Hello... your answer on how to contact mlb players from the 70s.... I would like to sell mint cards to the players.. or family members..... sure would mean a lot for family to have..... mike.rash.1983@Gmail.com.... or 3865897347....

Hi
This is my first post to this site, hopefully I'm correct. I have a two baseball cards that I think should be identical but they are not. The cards are 1990 CMC # 347 Rob Ducey. I have also seen this card listed as CMC # 21 Rob Ducey. What is confusing is the back of the two cards. One card has a thumbprint of Ducey's front pic and the stats are printed on a fellow background. The other card has a thumbprint pic of the Syracuse Chiefs and the stats are on a green background. The number # 21 is on a white background. I'm wondering if the card with the Chiefs pic is a fake or are the cards from a different printing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Wayne Graves

(10-21-2013, 12:20 PM)golfwayne48 Wrote: Hi
This is my first post to this site, hopefully I'm correct. I have a two baseball cards that I think should be identical but they are not. The cards are 1990 CMC # 347 Rob Ducey. I have also seen this card listed as CMC # 21 Rob Ducey. What is confusing is the back of the two cards. One card has a thumbprint of Ducey's front pic and the stats are printed on a fellow background. The other card has a thumbprint pic of the Syracuse Chiefs and the stats are on a green background. The number # 21 is on a white background. I'm wondering if the card with the Chiefs pic is a fake or are the cards from a different printing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Wayne Graves
If one of them is high-gloss and one is not, the glossed version is from the CMC set and the non-gloss one is from the team set from ProCards.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)