`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
Trading is Free. S&H&DC&Ins. is Not. Niether is Your Reputation.

RE: Trading is Free. S&H&DC&Ins. is Not. Niether is Your Reputation.
I never use D/C and put stamps on my bubble envelopes that I steal from work. I package the cards safely though so if anyone can't deal with that then don't trade with me lol. That's the way I do it. I've never once initiated a trade on here anyway it always seems people ask me to trade so I do.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I have over 500 trades here and NEVER use DC-I agree with deuce!

i find it funny the guy who started this has only 17 trades and is the expert and preacher here? and your feedback is somewhat shaky, too.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

My experience comes from more than 2,000 ebay transactions.
I don't trust to many Beckett members will have any Tom Brady or Pats RCs that I need.
I'm sure you don't have any looking at your Sig list. LOL
If you and your trade friends don't mind the risk, that's your business.
I've seen too many Horror stories here on the forums, in 9 years.

Only ONE looser caused my lowered feedback.
He was a thief, too, and has been banned from Beckett already.
Too Bad Beckett doesn't look at our FB and see that banned members left Negs, then remove them for us to regain our good ratings.
Unfortunately, they're Too Busy finding ways to charge us fees instead.
I collect Pats who have been on a SB squad.
[Image: SigPinCollage.jpg]
LE SB36 pins are For Sale. Fewer than 50 Player pins available for Any Collector.

(06-24-2011, 10:59 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: I never use D/C and put stamps on my bubble envelopes that I steal from work. I package the cards safely though so if anyone can't deal with that then don't trade with me lol. That's the way I do it. I've never once initiated a trade on here anyway it always seems people ask me to trade so I do.
This is your choice, but to me, DC is for the sender not the receiver, if he claims your stuff didn't arrive how are you going to argue? I'm not really sure how on Beckett a dc number has become for the reciever, but I guess it's because it's also used for some sort of tracking? All it is to me is a confirmation that you got the cards safe and sound.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(06-24-2011, 11:32 PM)uniquedesigns Wrote: My experience comes from more than 2,000 ebay transactions.
I don't trust to many Beckett members will have any Tom Brady or Pats RCs that I need.
I'm sure you don't have any looking at your Sig pict. LOL

Too Bad Beckett doesn't look at our FB and see that banned members left Negs, then remove them for us to regain our good ratings.

Um that guy isn't banned.
(06-24-2011, 11:40 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: This is your choice, but to me, DC is for the sender not the receiver, if he claims your stuff didn't arrive how are you going to argue? I'm not really sure how on Beckett a dc number has become for the reciever, but I guess it's because it's also used for some sort of tracking? All it is to me is a confirmation that you got the cards safe and sound.
Yeah I don't understand that either all it is is protection for the sender and I chose not to use it. If something ever happens I'll make it right.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-24-2011, 11:32 PM)uniquedesigns Wrote: My experience comes from more than 2,000 ebay transactions.
I'm sure you don't have any looking at your Sig pict. LOL

Yea I dont have any Tom Brady RC LOL. You just sound ridiculous espec when you NEVER trade so how would you know? You are just hearing things and launching attacks from the sidelines.

Explain the neg because he is NOT BANNED and your overall ratings for shipping stink too and thats your "forte" right there.

And fees here- u sure u really sell on ebay?? because they have NO fees right? lol

I agree once again with Deuce and no I dont know him or have ever traded with him.

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

With ONLY 2+ years as a Beckett member, you apparently have a lot of time on your hands to have almost 2,000 posts and 500+ trades.
Some of us work for a living and don't waste time to harass relevant posters.
This subject was good enough that a Beckett mod added it to the Football stickies.
Read the whole thread and learn something, kid. LOL
LE SB36 pins are For Sale. Fewer than 50 Player pins available for Any Collector.

(06-25-2011, 12:02 AM)uniquedesigns Wrote: With ONLY 2+ years as a Beckett member, you apparently have a lot of time on your hands to have almost 2,000 posts and 500+ trades.
Some of us work for a living and don't waste time to harass relevant posters.
This subject was good enough that a Beckett m,od added it to the Football stickies.
Read the whole tread and learn something, kid. LOL

Any time you want to answer about your feedback and shipping ratings let me know. Oh yea, you are too busy being angry and ranting and preaching nonsense. You are the one who needs to grow up and stop assuming...

RAWR! Loud noises!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(06-25-2011, 12:14 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Any time you want to answer about your feedback and shipping ratings let me know. Oh yea, you are too busy being angry and ranting and preaching nonsense. You are the one who needs to grow up and stop assuming...
You can read my answer about the FB on the FB.

Grow up.
(06-25-2011, 12:18 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: RAWR! Loud noises!
Yo, how's things in AK?

We've got someone else looking to start trouble.