`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donnie Avery Super Collection

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Hey Killer B's...sorry to hear this!!! I love your Avery's and hate to see them go...  Hopefully you can keep the ones you love the most and use the others to buy up even MORE Burton's!!!

I'm feelin' for ya right now...

The name is catching on already! I like it!

It is a shame to see this even being talked about, it may not occur, but I just wanted to get the worst out first. If I get this job this week, then chances are I can still keep most of his cards. But I will always have Burton Big Grin

Thanks Wendy, I appreciate it!

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

LMC5264 Wrote:

I occasionally do that aswell, so I figured some of the members on here would too, especially the ones who own SPA 1/1s. Lol

Thanks alot man, I appreciate it... Its not a completely sure thing that they're leaving the barn but I figured I'd break the worst news now so if things get better I can have something to rejoice about! but thanks again man that means alot, your Harry Douglas collection is one for the record books aswell, I can't wait to see him playing this year, hopefully all of our guys can stay healthy!

Yes, I hope they do well to. Also, the Falcons drafted a few WR's so Harry has to step up and do something extrodinary in camp, or he will be shipped out. I hope things work out.[/quote]

Oh man really?! Well I hope Harry steps it up and plays into the lineup, I'm dealing with the same thing in St. Louis, we have alot of WRs on our roster so it'll be tough to make, plus we just drafted Mardy Gilyard so even more competition.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

A&B... sorry to hear that you are giving it up man! I understand that circumstances come up, but think about this: how many other hobbies, passions, or collections do you have in your life? (obviously other than KB) Try and see whatever else you can eliminate first, then see whats left and if you could still consider collecting them both. Also, have you thought about trying to just have one of every card of DA, and then hoarding just the high end or a few of your favorite stuff? I've thought about that with my boy Matt, but then I realized that he doesn't really have high end stuff. So I just buy everything I can find.

Finding a way to keep your supercollection going is one of the fun things about being and staying a supercollector. We don't all have deep pockets and unlimited time and money. Hell, I am a teacher, and in the 7 years I have supercollected Matt, I have been a student, a teacher, unemployed, and I have moved 5 TIMES! There were certainly some lean times, but then when I had a little extra cash, I did what I could. I sold a bunch of other stuff, and I did everything I could. I still struggle. Stay with it, and do whatever you can to keep collecting fun for you. Hang in there!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

RE: Donnie Avery Super Collection
I see most of this collection is on the bay. I see the Titans picked him up so I hope he gain some interest.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

RE: Donnie Avery Super Collection
(09-29-2011, 06:53 AM)kollectornet Wrote: I see most of this collection is on the bay. I see the Titans picked him up so I hope he gain some interest.
I had some nice Averys as well. I use to own the ultimate 1/1 as well. Loved his potential. I still think he could salvage his career and be a #1 WR if he could stay away from the injury bug.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]