Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Douglas Collection

Harry Douglas Collection
fbcking Wrote:
melcmd Wrote:[quote="fbcking"]Sweet Collection !!!!!!!!!!!

Just have a question where did you get the NT cards I thought all the auto's were on stickers?????

The jumbo jsy auto are all on card for NT. Harry D signed on the jsy and not the card. All the other NT rookies are on sticker.

I'am afraid your wrong. Here is a card that belongs to burton collect look for your self and all the Felix jones I've to get also look like this 

why is the auto not on the patch like you said?

Only Harry Douglas signed the patch. All the rookies and their Jumbo Rookie cards are signed like the one you pictured.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Harry Douglas Collection
Also LMC... SICK COLLECTION!!!!!!! I wish Keenan Burton had patches and patch autos because our collection would be similar You should check out my Keenan Burton Super Collection if you haven't already though, lemme know what you think! Keep up the great work here Harry Douglas seems like he could be a great WR in the future and seemed pretty promising in his rookie season!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Harry Douglas Collection
Ok fair enough looks like you have already check in to it. Sorry I didn't hear about this. Where did you get the info? I just hate to see people get rip off by fakes.

Harry Douglas Collection
fbcking Wrote:Ok fair enough looks like you have already check in to it. Sorry I didn't hear about this. Where did you get the info? I just hate to see people get rip off by fakes.

Thats okay its good to make people aware of it, or atleast bring it about so nobody is getting ripped off. I found out just buy experience last year when I saw that Anthony Gonzalez has signed on it and I saw several others... I wasn't aware that Harry Douglas did that this year but I just know its legit from others, I think its pretty cool in a unique sense... if only Keenan had the opportunity to do so
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Harry Douglas Collection
Hey LMC,

Wow, I did? Well I feel special now because that Harry Douglas Collection has to be the best one anyone will ever see! That is truly an amazing collection and Im glad Im seeing more player collections out there... let alone SUPER COLLECTIONS! Like yours and mine! Hopefully between the two of us we inspire more to do so! Keep up the great work with yours!

Harry Douglas Collection
fbcking Wrote:
melcmd Wrote:[quote="fbcking"]Sweet Collection !!!!!!!!!!!

Just have a question where did you get the NT cards I thought all the auto's were on stickers?????

The jumbo jsy auto are all on card for NT. Harry D signed on the jsy and not the card. All the other NT rookies are on sticker.

I'am afraid your wrong. Here is a card that belongs to burton collect look for your self and all the Felix jones I've to get also look like this 

why is the auto not on the patch like you said?

You should re-read my comment. That is a jumbo Jsy auto and yes it is signed on-card. All the top thirty or so rookies have cards like that as well as parallels that are signed on-sticker. Beckett Sports Monthly had sample photos of the complete set. All the Harry Douglass cards seem to be signed on the patch. I'm completing that set as we speak.

Harry Douglas Collection
Now THAT's a solid RC collection!

Harry Douglas Collection
That Harry D. SP Authentic auto/NFL logo is an amazing looking card! Outstanding collection!

Harry Douglas Collection
No wonder I can't pull any good Harry Douglas cards. LMC5264 has them all.  Great collection! I'm a little jealous though.
[Image: 62432197542.png]

Harry Douglas Collection
This thing needs bumped and more people need to see this... all the way on page 22 show'em some love folks this is a sick collection!