IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

2001 UD GRADED BASE ROOKIES

*UPDATED - In hindsight this item should not be OPG listed and it is not.

This is a 1998 Playoff Momentum SSD with a Super Bowl XXXIII stamp on it. I do not know if there are complete sets of these that were manufactured prior to that Super Bowl and distributed at the Experience, or if they were stamped by Playoff vendors for attendees there who wanted them stamped. I am inclined to believe that it is the latter in all honesty and if that is the case there is no need for inclusion to the registry.

[Image: scan0030.jpg]
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

1997 NFL-Opoly

There is at least one variation in this set. I do not collect any other players from this set so I do not know if additional variations exist.

[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]

I have a collectors edge advantage Troy Aikman pressplate not listed. will get a scanner next week so I can start showing pics. of my collection
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

2000 Topps Holiday Fall
2000 Topps Holiday Winter

These are two different insert sets but very similar in design. The registry says there is a base and a 1/1 for each. However in actuality there are two different base cards in each set that should be accounted for:

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]

*UPDATE - All three parallels are now OPG listed for all 7 cards in this set.

1999 Finest Double Team

The online registry says that there is base version and a dual refractor version. Again there are two different base cards that need to be accounted for, a left side refractor only and a right side refractor only. So technically there are three versions including the dual refractor.

Left side refractor on the left card, right side refractor on the right card:
[Image: 83867602011.jpg][Image: f398_11.jpg]

1993 Front Row Gold Collection Autographs

The Gold Collection set is in the registry but not these autographed beauties. O.J. McDuffie, Andre Hastings, Lincoln Kennedy, Eric Curry belong to this four card set in which only supposedly 300 were made. I do not see anything that differentiates these from the base versions besides the autograph itself and the "one" COA for all four of these cards. I guess this set was not made to be broken up Smile.

[Image: a405_1.jpg][Image: d102_1.jpg][Image: bdcd_1.jpg]

nittany13 Wrote:I must say that I am shocked to find a thread that I created months ago bumped to the front page. Actually I am glad you did it TLJR because I have a good number of other submissions that I never got around to adding, thanks.

Its a matter that Becketts needs to look into they make claims of being the leader in pricing..  They need to make it a fact.... Even if they mark them as N/A on pricing....

But its a fact they exist if we give them visual proof...

Tons of cards are not priced by beckett that exist... Take for example the 1991 UD cards.. If you dont know what im talking about.....
The 1991 UD cards came with 2 diff. holograms on the back ones with the UD logo and ones with Upper deck in the hologram.

Another is the 1990 topps 1000 yard clubs..  Which have various versions.....
Or the 90 Topps base set...

waynetalger Wrote:I have a collectors edge advantage Troy Aikman pressplate not listed. will get a scanner next week so I can start showing pics. of my collection

Actually I think the reason as to why Beckett purposely does not catalogue those is because those specific press plates (and certain other press plates from other sets for that matter) were never redemption items. As I have learned, when one of these card companies go out of business they auction off parts and therefore one subsequently sees some strange things appear in the secondary market later on.

*UPDATE - At least some, if not all, of the 2009 Fat Heads are now OPG listed.

The 2009 Fat Heads are out! I noticed that the 2008 ones are listed in the registry, not priced but listed nevertheless.

[Image: BtRZ6QB2kKGrHgoOKi4EjlLm3Y5BKsqJB3T.jpg]