`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Received this today in a lot that I bought... couldn't find it in the OPG anywhere. There are some variations, but none that have a print run /60- could it be Beckett misstated the print run?

2007 UD Premier Premier Remnants Quads (Silver????) /60
[Image: 2007-UD-Premier-Remnants-Quad-----_zpsddc9dcee.png]

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
2009 UD philadelphia Football

(10-15-2014, 03:28 PM)Dtstone78 Wrote: 2009 UD philadelphia Football
It's in there:
[Image: a884b9cd-1fc5-4aa7-a40e-cf7513509d5d_zps5b3a3898.png]

Tried to add a PC pickup today, but couldn't find it in ORG- anyone know if I just suck at using search?

2007 Topps Triple Threads #TTRC 86 - Ladainian Tomlinson/ Reggie Bush/ Edgerrin James #'d/36- card has "NCAA #5" cutouts, with swatches for each player.

[Image: 2007%20Topps%20Triple%20Threads%20NCAA%2...igrpxi.jpg]

A request for Beckett to update their OPG lists.

2014 Panini Father's Day Absolute Tools of the Trade #GS Geno Smith
2014 Panini Father's Day Absolute Tools of the Trade Cracked Ice #GS Geno Smith
2014 Panini Father's Day Absolute Tools of the Trade Lava Flow #2 Geno Smith

All 3 cards should be numbered #2, not GS.
I have scanned and shown the base and the lava flow, front and back. Both cards are numbered #2.

[Image: 2014%20Panini%20Fathers%20TOTT%20Geno%20Smith%201.jpg]
[Image: 2014%20Panini%20Fathers%20TOTT%20Geno%20Smith%202.jpg]

1998 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle Collector's Club Coins

[Image: 1998%20Pinnacle%20Team%20Pinnacle%20Coll...ydzzbn.jpg]

I recently came across a set of these on ebay and it caught my attention only because it was a Favre item that I had never seen before. Anyway it didn't take too much searching to find info about the set on other sites. Here is one that does not appear to be commercial in nature: http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index.p...r%27s_Club.

Anyway for the short-lived Team Pinnacle Collector's Club, Beckett lists only the 10 football cards and the 4 promos. There is also a 10-card baseball set, a 10-card hockey set, and the 3-coin set posted above. All should be included in the database IMHO...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(06-02-2015, 02:13 AM)uwash97 Wrote: 1998 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle Collector's Club Coins

[Image: 1998%20Pinnacle%20Team%20Pinnacle%20Coll...ydzzbn.jpg]

I recently came across a set of these on ebay and it caught my attention only because it was a Favre item that I had never seen before. Anyway it didn't take too much searching to find info about the set on other sites. Here is one that does not appear to be commercial in nature: http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index.p...r%27s_Club.

Anyway for the short-lived Team Pinnacle Collector's Club, Beckett lists only the 10 football cards and the 4 promos. There is also a 10-card baseball set, a 10-card hockey set, and the 3-coin set posted above. All should be included in the database IMHO...
Oh boy... lmk if you have the Marino. Those Pinnacle club cards are seriously HTF. There are actually 2 different Marino cards, only one of which is listed, but these coins are way off the radar. Nice find Wink

#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

(06-02-2015, 08:00 PM)no1dolphan Wrote: Oh boy... lmk if you have the Marino. Those Pinnacle club cards are seriously HTF. There are actually 2 different Marino cards, only one of which is listed, but these coins are way off the radar. Nice find Wink
Thanks! Wish I had the card set too, but unfortunately I only have the coins.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Hi, help wanted, and hopefully an update to the Beckett OPG to now include two newly discovered cards.

2001 Select Autos, never listed, did Playoff/Score release them in other products or as substitutes (each Select box was supposed to have a rookie autograph) in 2001.
The card I picked up on ebay last week (2001 Select Vinny Testaverde auto) has Score Select bottom right, a silver foil auto stamped Authentic 2001 Score Signatures and is auto unnumbered on the front or back of the card.
[Image: 2001%20Jets%20Select%20Testaverde%20auto.jpg]

I have checked Beckett for the 2001 Playoff Honors Honor Roll, the Testaverde cards autographed are from past years (1993 to 2000), I don't know of any other sets the card could have been in.

In 2002, there were 2002 Score Originals autographs, these cards from the limited number I could find seem to all be signed on card.
A second card I found like my new Testaverde is Jevon Kearse, and with three different auctions and scans I borrowed from ebay (apologies to Jaderock for using one of his scans)
2001 Select auto Jevon Kearse (Silver foil sticker stamped)
[Image: Kearse%202001%20Score%20Select.jpg]

2002 Score Originals Autographs #22 Jevon Kearse 01Sco/8
[Image: Kearse%202002%20Score%20to%208.jpg]

2002 Score Originals Autographs #23 Jevon Kearse 01ScoSel/6
[Image: Kearse%202002%20Score%20Select%20to%206.jpg]
Pete has scanned the reverse that is numbered 02/06.

My conclusion
2001 Select Autos needs to be added to the Beckett OPG, the first two entries (print run unknown) are
147 Vinny Testaverde
207 Jevon Kearse.

Can anyone else add information or other cards that need to be included in this list of 2. Thanks

A number of interesting examples have been posted since I posted here late last year. Good work people.

I will note that in post 441 the 90 card 1990 Fleer Stars and Stripes set that is featured has been listed in the OPG all this time. In the past I too have made a couple of similar errors in this thread as well, which I subsequently fixed.

To expound a little further on the most recent ginge01 posts, I too noticed these omissions years ago. The post below is from page 2 submitted in 2009. I jumped in my DeLorean and found it. It is easy to overlook examples in this thread due to the volume of accumulated posts (I am not complaining). It would take forever to sift through everything.

My previous examples, and now your additional finds ginge01, still need to be added.

(03-16-2009, 03:23 AM)nittany13 Wrote: Here are 2001 Select Kerry Collins, Randall Cunningham and Vinny Testaverde autos (who knows how many others exist?) which are not listed on the Beckett registry. I have no idea what insert set it came from since it does not seem to fit anywhere (box toppers? redemptions?). These auto cards undeniably look legitimate though.
[Image: 86e4_11.jpg][Image: BP8evw2kKGrHgoH-DwEjlLlzbOWBJ2Qkh8T.jpg]

Concerning the 2002 Score Originals, those are indeed already listed in the OPG. I think 57 of these auto cards are listed and some players are featured multiple times. I think I recall there are at least four short printed Kearse ones listed alone.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]