`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Obak Christian Okoye Green Auto /25

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Never showed you it existed but here it is

[Image: PennantsPurple.jpg]
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

2010 Navorro Bowman Press Pass PE Sideline Signatures Ruby Red Ink SN# 33/140 *5

[Image: presspassrubyred.jpg]
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Oh yeah almost forgot this

2006 Elite Status Kerry Collins in the registry it is listed as being #ed to 5 but it is /8
[Image: status.jpg]
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

what about the famous fabrics cards? why are these not listed?
NFL:
Keyshawn Johnson

"The Supercollector Issue September 2011"

NBA:
Shaquille O'Neal & Predrag Stojakovic Au's, Patches & 1/1

[Image: keyshawnbanner1.jpg]

This thread should never die.

I have a few Howie Long cards that are not listed in Beckett.

First the 1989 Franchise Game #229 Howie Long card (top left) IS listed, but the 1987 Franchise Game version (top right) is NOT listed.

Next 1989 Topps "Scoreboard" autograph is NOT listed, and the 1988 and 1989 Starting lineup INDIVIDUAL cards are listed in Becket but the 1989 SLU One-On-One * #9 John Elway/Howie Long
card is NOT listed.

[Image: beckettfront.jpg]

[Image: beckettback.jpg]
[Image: aldavis.png]

(10-27-2012, 08:38 AM)raidernation75 Wrote: ...Next 1989 Topps "Scoreboard" autograph is NOT listed...
See my post in #254 regarding another "Scoreboard" Buyback auto. Unfortunately, I don't think Scoreboard ever made public a checklist for the buybacks
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(06-10-2012, 11:13 PM)nittany13 Wrote: First off, to answer your question jimmysmith82 (if you are still out there) you may want to contact Dan Hitt from Beckett and let him know of your discoveries. A number of of the items featured in my earlier posts on this thread have since been added to the OPG subsequent to my contact with him. There are a number of items that I have listed on this thread since which are not in the OPG, however that is due to the fact that I just not have yet got around to sending another e-mail pointing out the new examples.
Nittany is correct.

CONTACT DAN HITT....

I have done it. And got cards added. Posting in this tread only suits the purpose to letting others know. I do not think Beckett reads the threads.

I want to respond to a number of more recent posts here so I will do so systematically.

(06-11-2012, 12:37 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: They have yet to add the 2012 Bowman Blank backs 1/1 to list. Can all be bought from the Topps Vault.
I do not think Beckett will ever add Topps Vault cards to the OPG, and to be honest I understand why. Those are more like "cutting room floor" cards that Topps is trying to make an extra buck off of and not actual pack inserts or redemptions.

On eBay at any given time one will find other cards, probably obtained through a bankruptcy auction more often than not, which are oddball proofs or tests that were never intended to be distributed to the public and should have been discarded by the company in the first place - foil name on the front missing, card is larger, etc. It would be impossible for Beckett to catalog all these other limitless number of variations.

(06-21-2012, 11:11 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: This one isn't on the list either
[Image: FLane001.jpg]
1999 Topps Collection 2001 National Convention 1/1 #92 Fred Lane
This prompted me to do a little research. Apparently I have also discovered cards from the 2000 (or 2001) Fleer Tradition and one of the Upper Deck Golf sets with this same stamp. Logic dictates that every card from one of each of these three sets (there may be other sets too) have these stamps and that these cards were probably stamped by the show promoters and not by the respective companies. I do not foresee Beckett adding these cards as a result. I am sure jaderock knows a little about these 1/1 items.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]