`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bo Jackson Collection

Bo Jackson Collection
I am a collector of all cards from Bo Jackson from 1984-1995 (his playing years) for both baseball and football. I'd like to think I have one of the largest and most diverse collections of Bo, but I'm sure there are bigger and better ones. Do you or someone you know collect Bo? What Bo cards do you collect? How many different do you have? Share a little about it! I'd love to know. I have several duplicates if anyone would want to trade as well.

Bo Jackson Collection
Do you have the Score card with the bat and shoulder pads? If you do hit me up I'll trade for it in your favor. Been trying to find one.

Bo Jackson Collection
I had about 5 or 6 of the cards in the original 1990 Score packs when I came across them last year. They were Rack packs. None were showing on the front of the packs. I still have about 2 sealed factory case ( Boxes ) in storage.I did save a few of the error boxes. I believe they had the Dec 22 Date under the lid-Mainly Sanberg error. Dec 29 date it had been corrected
Goldstar Sports-Charlotte,NC

Bo Jackson Collection
ESPN had a thing on Jackson a few days ago. Remember when him and Wade Boggs hit back to back jacks in the all star game ? Those were the days...

Did you say you had a copy of that card for trade ? If so I would like to have one.

Bo Jackson Collection
I Have Plenty Of Bo Jackson Cards And A Few Of His 86 Topps Traded Rookie Cards In My Collection So Check Them Out And Send Me A Trade Offer
I Collect Baseball,Basketball,Football, Cards ETC But Mainly Rookie Cards But I
Will Just About Accept Any Trade So Trade With Me

** I DO NOT SHIP TILL I GE
T MY CARDS FIRST **

Bo Jackson Collection
Jordan,

I have the mentioned Bo Jackson Card.  Let me know if you want to trade.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Bo Jackson Collection
I do have this card if you are interested in trading. I am working on finding most of the obscure Bo Jackson cards. I am also a collector of Yankees rookies (esp. Jeter cards from 93-94). Let me know if you collect a player or whatever it may be. Thanks

Bo Jackson Collection
Bo Jackson 1991 http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg213/goldnugget2008/BoJackson.jpg[/IMG]

RE: Bo Jackson Collection
(02-23-2009, 09:20 PM)cato9er Wrote: I do have this card if you are interested in trading. I am working on finding most of the obscure Bo Jackson cards. I am also a collector of Yankees rookies (esp. Jeter cards from 93-94). Let me know if you collect a player or whatever it may be. Thanks
Hello, do you have a 1988 Ace Fact Pack Bo Jackson card? Please let me know.

RE: Bo Jackson Collection
I have a couple hundred different Bo Jackson cards including a number of oddball and unlicensed cards.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html