IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Keenan Burton Super Collection
Update coming soon.

RE: Keenan Burton Super Collection
I'm back!... However, I am leaving this page with its 1,700 replies and 19,000+ views. The page is just messy with the front presentation, I am going to rescan my entire collection, crop the pictures to be a little smaller so its now in your face with over 300 pictures when you visit it. I do however want to keep this page up just to show you the new and improved page and compare to this one, plus I like rereading the old school comments. Smile

Should take me a few days to get them all rescanned and what not but I think it will be worth the time and effort.

Good to be back ya'll, Killer B
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

amazing pc man
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(07-06-2011, 02:29 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: amazing pc man
Thank you! Ive put a lot of time and money into it!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Great stuff man. Can't wait to see it all cleaned up. Smile

Good to see you and this thread again, killer b! Can't wait to see the new and improved collection thread. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(07-06-2011, 02:38 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Great stuff man. Can't wait to see it all cleaned up. Smile

Thank you!!!! It should look a little nicer Smile
(07-06-2011, 03:29 PM)nineof Wrote: Good to see you and this thread again, killer b! Can't wait to see the new and improved collection thread. Smile
Terry!!!!! I miss your daily comments on here, they always made me want to grab the next Burton as soon as possible to see your reaction! LOL!

Its good to be back, although with this new thread? I may be in over my head! Scanning 9 cards at a time with over 250+ to scan... hahahahaha... well it'll be worth it, and alot more organized!

love your PC. did you get that dual 1/1 w/ Andre Woodson? saw it and was thinking of your collection when i saw it
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 04:47 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: love your PC. did you get that dual 1/1 w/ Andre Woodson? saw it and was thinking of your collection when i saw it
Thank you!... and as a matter of fact I did, ladies and gentlemen introducing my 19th 1/1....

$33.00 Shipped.

[Image: KGrHqNmEE3HT2oHCMBOBMEbRENQ_12.jpg]

awesome! glad you got it
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]