`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Kolb I'm working on getting my collection together again, I haven't stopped collecting. I just haven't had a camera nor a computer able to run these pictures through to Beckett. I'll do my best to make it out to my parents house and use there computer to get all my updates in... and there is a freakin ton of them. Lol

Jrelbert - I can't help but see the upside to Burton too, I can't believe he hasn't signed anywhere but I'm hoping he gets somewhere soon!

MEANWHILE, I can always get more of his cards for amazing deals. Like this 1/1 I just picked up last night for $17.50, now I have the Auto 1/1 and the base rookie 1/1. Smile

[Image: KeenanBurton1of1Leaflimited.jpg]

More updates to come later, I have to run to work right now.

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Congrats on the 1/1, great price, too! Hope he catches on somewhere.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

younglover Wrote:Congrats on the 1/1, great price, too! Hope he catches on somewhere.

Cool to hear from you again and hope all is well. Haven't been on too much myself. Can't wait to see more new additions! Nice 1/1 addition by the way. Need to add some 1/1's to mines.emoticon
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

younglover Wrote:Congrats on the 1/1, great price, too! Hope he catches on somewhere.

Thanks! I hope he does too, I'm hoping for the best!

By the way, I bought a few packs at my LCS and pulled a John Taylor 49ers Legends Jersey card from donruss threads if you want it PM your address and I'll send it out. Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Kolb 4 Wrote:

Cool to hear from you again and hope all is well. Haven't been on too much myself. Can't wait to see more new additions! Nice 1/1 addition by the way. Need to add some 1/1's to mines.emoticon

Its good to actually be back, I miss talking to everyone on here. Things are doing alright at this very moment. Last month was a tough one but October has been treating me well so far. I can't wait to show them all off! I've almost lost track of my new additions but I can sort most of them out. Boy I hope so man! I really want to see your collection all together again soon. Its some of the nicest eye candy there is when it comes to football cards! Big Grin

Killer B Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:

Its good to actually be back, I miss talking to everyone on here. Things are doing alright at this very moment. Last month was a tough one but October has been treating me well so far. I can't wait to show them all off! I've almost lost track of my new additions but I can sort most of them out. Boy I hope so man! I really want to see your collection all together again soon. Its some of the nicest eye candy there is when it comes to football cards! Big Grin

Here ya go:

http://www.****.com/forums/football-pers...es.html />
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Killer B Wrote:

Great looking 1/1, Killer B!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:

Here ya go:

http://www.****.com/forums/football-pers...es.html />

Stupid censoring took away the initial address. Could you PM it to me please?

NineOf Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:

Great looking 1/1, Killer B!!!

Thanks NineOf!!!!

This card scared me because I originally just bid $20.00 and was going to up my bid later closer to when the auction ended. But then I had to go to work and forgot all about it... got an email saying I won but my stomach just dropped because I thought to myself, what if I didn't win because I FORGOT about a 1/1?!? lol

WOW! VERY VERY VERY Impressive collection!!! I hope to asmass a Favre collection that sweet one day!! And it is sooooo cool you got to meet him!! I had the pleasure of meeting Brett Favre a number of years back after my heart transplant, & that is probly the highlight of my collection..... jus knowing i got to meet my favorite player & football hero, face to face!
Thank you for sharing such an amazing collection!! I can only imagine the time, effort & money that was put into it! Many congrats on such an amazing collection!!

LL4
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**