Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add

I got one for you:

You offer to trade your wife for more cards!! 

lol, just for you outlaw
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Here's some :

You keep penny sleeves and hard plastics in your bathroom, and in your car. and in the laundry area. just in case you open product in any of those places ( and you have).

When you go to the card store, the employees ask you about the products.

When you leave the card store, you scrounge in your ashtray for change to buy a cheeseburger on the way home.

You start alot of conversations with "oh, there was this article on Beckett.....".

You start alot of conversations with "Oh, you should have seen this dude on
Beckett...."

You start a conversation with " OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS CARD ON BECKETT!!!!"
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

soccerscrub Wrote:I got one for you:

You offer to trade your wife for more cards!! 

lol, just for you outlaw
lol forgot about that one

JayKayZee Wrote:Here's some :

You keep penny sleeves and hard plastics in your bathroom, and in your car. and in the laundry area. just in case you open product in any of those places ( and you have).

When you go to the card store, the employees ask you about the products.

When you leave the card store, you scrounge in your ashtray for change to buy a cheeseburger on the way home.

You start alot of conversations with "oh, there was this article on Beckett.....".

You start alot of conversations with "Oh, you should have seen this dude on
Beckett...."

You start a conversation with " OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS CARD ON BECKETT!!!!"

all very funny and true dam we have issues

wow and i thought i had issues.  lol.  acutually used to make excuses to get out of the house just to spend a trillion dollars on cards, and then say i got a good deal on them.  knowing damn well i bought them at regular price.  or tossing out anything that remotely has a price on it before you get home.

You drive 2000 miles on leave to pick up cards from back home and drive 2000 miles back with the entire cab of your truck packed so full of cards you can't see out the windows.

That was my last week and a half.

[Image: sigf.jpg]
Back to t
rading/selling. Looking for hockey (Avs) and trading football and baseball

My roommate was going somewhere with a girl and wasn't done getting ready yet so she had to come in and sit down. My coffee table was covered in cards I was trying to organize..She's like "nice cards" I'm like "Oh you weren't supposed to see that." Lol. My friend got a kick out of it. She actually thought they were cool though. They were all Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams cards..and what Auburn girl can't appreciate that?

I usually just store the cards away whenever a girls coming over. Can't let them know how crazy I am.

Outlaw the "hold on babe I've got cards to add" cracked me up so much.
Collecting former Auburn players in all sports.
[Image: AlabamaGreats.png]
[url=http://momoau.sugarsync.com/alb
ums]Scans of My Collection[/url]

MO AU Wrote:My roommate was going somewhere with a girl and wasn't done getting ready yet so she had to come in and sit down. My coffee table was covered in cards I was trying to organize..She's like "nice cards" I'm like "Oh you weren't supposed to see that." Lol. My friend got a kick out of it. She actually thought they were cool though. They were all Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams cards..and what Auburn girl can't appreciate that?

I usually just store the cards away whenever a girls coming over. Can't let them know how crazy I am.

Outlaw the "hold on babe I've got cards to add" cracked me up so much.

yea she didnt thank that was funny need i say i didnt get any that night

Sambo22 Wrote:Got another one

You buy/trade for a card and then while looking for another card find the same one you bought or traded for. Doh

Ive done that a few times >.<
Its annoying when you go to add it.. And then you see it... (insert swear words here)

Thats nonsense! You cant collect too many! Heres a couple I thought of....

When ya cant find a single square foot in your room that doesnt have atleast one card in it.

When you cant get dressed because your dresser and closet are blocked by boxes of cards.
Looking for Vikings, Twins, and OKC Thunder.

http://s283.photobucket.com/home/Broo42/index