`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Michael Jordan Basketball cards...................

triple
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Ah common now...the 85 Prism...seen several of those!
What about the CAO Muflon?? Now that's in the top 5!!  When was the last time you saw one of those?
Chevy signed card is also a good one!
I would also have to add in the 
1985-86 J. Merchante - Campeonato de Liga Baloncesto (Spanish) RED
1985-86 J. Merchante - Campeonato de Liga Baloncesto (Spanish) BLUE
1986-87 J. Merchante - Campeonato de Liga Baloncesto (Spanish)
And any of the late 80's Spanish stickers that are UNSTUCK!
As being some of the most difficult to find!
But hey...I'm biased to the
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs

Odditycards Wrote:Ah common now...the 85 Prism...seen several of those!
What about the CAO Muflon?? Now that's in the top 5!!  When was the last time you saw one of those?

I still haven't seen one in person. Sad

The estimate is that there are only three out there...this is the only MJ card that I have yet to see in person...

princeoftheforest Wrote:The estimate is that there are only three out there...this is the only MJ card that I have yet to see in person...

I think we have a listing of 4 in existance (three singles, and a complete set).

hi how are you?  i have this card!  it has a swatch of the 1992 allstar game!  the swatch on mine has three colors and is signed!  my favorite card out of all!!  it is hand numbered out of 23!! it just so happens mine is #6. before he won a total of six championships!!pretty rare card huh? i don't think the guy new what he had when he sold it!!                                                                           i also have the unsigned 97-98 version with a one color swatch!  i had to get the unsigned version to compare to the signed!!  just so i didn't get a forgery!!  i also picked up the unsigned 98-99 and the 99-00 too. thank you!!  cperce6685@aol.com     cliff

cperce6685 Wrote:hi how are you?  i have this card!  it has a swatch of the 1992 allstar game!  the swatch on mine has three colors and is signed!  my favorite card out of all!!  it is hand numbered out of 23!! it just so happens mine is #6. before he won a total of six championships!!pretty rare card huh? i don't think the guy new what he had when he sold it!!                                                                           i also have the unsigned 97-98 version with a one color swatch!  i had to get the unsigned version to compare to the signed!!  just so i didn't get a forgery!!  i also picked up the unsigned 98-99 and the 99-00 too. thank you!!  cperce6685@aol.com     cliff

scans

yeah.. scans or STFU

do you mean can you please post a few pics so we can see your cards??  sure i can get u some pics!! soon as i take a few for u and get then on board.  no prob!    i only have a lap top!! so i need to take a few pics with my berry and transfer them over for you.   wow i thought all MJ collectors were allot nicer than.........STFU..................HMMMM   very rude!!

RE: Top 10 Michael Jordan Basketball cards...................
WOW I FOUND THIS OLD THREAD THAT WAS FROM WAY BACK IN 2008..... IF YOU HAVE TIME READ THROUGH AT LEAST THE FIRST 5 PAGES..... THIS WAS RIGHT BEFORE 90's MJ INSERTS TOOK OFF....

CLEARLY THE GUY SAYING "PLAYING DAY MJ CARDS WILL BE THE MOST IN DEMAND IN THE FUTURE" WON LOL