`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
collection value

collection value
Quote:my collection total values started showing up again early this morning so i know they are close......i also know i was one of the first to have my collections migrate over , so perhaps the feature has to be reactivated account by account as well ? hopefully everyone else will see their soon too....

Do you have a Total Access subscription?

collection value
yup.....renewed mine this morning about 4 hours after my totals came back....
I collect almost anyone else with ties to the state of South Carolina (especially ANY SC Gamec0cks) , + most parallels and rare 90's inserts
check out my site for tons of wantlists : claude's card corner

collection value
Somebody said up there that they will have to do it otherwise people will leave, I know I will. No doubt about it. Hopefully they are working on getting the values transferred over, I really hope so. That WAS probably my favorite feature.
Exclamation 
RE: collection value
whats up with becketts list of 2011 triple threads? They are all wrong on player and card numbers. they have jeter as number 61 when he is number 56. also the 2011 topps update does not list the gold border version of cards

uhhh...why did you bump this thread when your post has nothing to do with it?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

The collection value has always worked for me as far as I can tell. I pay for baseball pricing and up at the top right in my org is a little button to click on that says calculate total, click it, and the calculating happens.

(10-08-2011, 08:09 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: The collection value has always worked for me as far as I can tell. I pay for baseball pricing and up at the top right in my org is a little button to click on that says calculate total, click it, and the calculating happens.
+1.

I have the baseball sub and my calculate tab works fine.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]