`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
unclejoe Wrote:
jaderock Wrote:I've run into the same thing on Marcus Allen printing plates from CE. My theory is that there were printing plates for the parallels too, and in printing plate form they are indistinguishable from the base card. One of your sets of plates could be from the base card, and the other set of plates from the 50-point parallel.

Joe
Good theory and a possibility, but I don't buy it. I think that some of these plates hitting the market are NOT from the defunct companies, that some plates are being maded after the fact. This was the worse looking plate that I have picked up...very dark unlike all the others. hmmmm!?!

---
That certainly could be. It is weird that some of these are just coming to market 10 years after CE went out of business. If I remember to, I'll take a closer look at some of my older ones vs. the newer ones and see if I notice any differences. I might weigh them, too.

Joe[/quote]

you know I was thinking the same thing. I have several press plates and some look clean while others not so much. That and its always the same seller that sells these plates online.

Today's NEW Addition

Jersey # card

2002 Score Changing Stripes Dual Game Used Jersey Mark Brunell (#8/150)!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2002scorechangingstripes8-150.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition

Proof card

Collector's Edge Proof Leading Edge (Blank Back)

[Image: leadingedgeimationmatchprint.jpg]

sweet new additions!

Today's NEW addition:

My Most expensive card that I've ever paid for!!!

The back story, this card listed for $899 on ebay since May 2006. I inquired about it and tried to work out a trade. I even asked for some help from several TCC members, but the card was still out of my range as I didn't have "cut signatures" to trade. Over time I've asked several times about getting it for a reduced price, but he has always maintained "This card was in my personal collection. I always put a little stiffer price on that kind of stuff, figuring if I sell it okay, and if it doesn't sell, I still have it in my collection" which I understand. In 2007, #1/5 became available, but I lost out on it at $600 to the infamous "brick man" on ebay.

I have never lost faith in obtaining this card, but just wondered how it was going to happen. This past week I got an email from a friend of mine and they told me they got the card from the guy. I paid them a 10% commision and the card is now mine. Apparently the guy finally added a best offer option that I was unaware of! Unfortunately for me, this Manning didn't make it to the championship round of the playoffs! Sad

Ok I've rambled long enough...here's the "most expensive card in my collection"

2004 Ultimate Collection Quad Signatures Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb, Byron Leftwich and Mark Brunell #MMLB (#3/5)

Thanks for looknig and keep on jadeROCKing!!!!

[Image: quad.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

My Most expensive card that I've ever paid for!!!

The back story, this card listed for $899 on ebay since May 2006. I inquired about it and tried to work out a trade. I even asked for some help from several TCC members, but the card was still out of my range as I didn't have "cut signatures" to trade. Over time I've asked several times about getting it for a reduced price, but he has always maintained "This card was in my personal collection. I always put a little stiffer price on that kind of stuff, figuring if I sell it okay, and if it doesn't sell, I still have it in my collection" which I understand. In 2007, #1/5 became available, but I lost out on it at $600 to the infamous "brick man" on ebay.

I have never lost faith in obtaining this card, but just wondered how it was going to happen. This past week I got an email from a friend of mine and they told me they got the card from the guy. I paid them a 10% commision and the card is now mine. Apparently the guy finally added a best offer option that I was unaware of! Unfortunately for me, this Manning didn't make it to the championship round of the playoffs! Sad

Ok I've rambled long enough...here's the "most expensive card in my collection"

2004 Ultimate Collection Quad Signatures Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb, Byron Leftwich and Mark Brunell #MMLB (#3/5)

Thanks for looknig and keep on jadeROCKing!!!!

[Image: quad.jpg]
So what it run you?

panthergeorgefan - more than I wish I did.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Error card

Back: 2000 Contenders Touchdown Tandems Bledsoe/Brunell #TD8 - Front has McNabb/Akili Smith!!!

[Image: brunellbledsoeerror.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's addition:

National Sports Collectors Convention Press Tag - 2003 Score Crad

[Image: 2003pressNational.jpg]
sweetness. where'd you get this?

and the 2002 Score Changing Stripes Dual Game Used Jersey Mark Brunell (#8/150) is an awesome addtion...showing the 2 jerseys on the back, with the 8/150 below them. sweeet!

Davz13...got them on ebay...probably have 5-6 different ones...if you get a chance I need your address!!!!!
---
Today's new addition

1/1 printing plate

1996 Pacific Back Printing Plate Mark Brunell!

[Image: 1996pacificplate-1.jpg]

Hey,

Did you ever receive the PM I sent back to you? Also I picked this one up today and not sure if you might need it. The pictures do not show it but there is some stitching on the jersey.

[Image: P1210207.jpg]