`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Wow to this whole page of new stuff!!! NICESmile

EDIT : Well to the new stuff on page 20, because my post just made it page 21:lol:

Today's NEW addition:

Autographed 1995 Jacksonville Jaguars Inaurgural Jersey (Has 1995 Patch)...in addition, this is the 1st COA that actually has the player's signature, so I got two autos from the purchase of the jersey!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1995Jagsjerseywithadditionalauto.jpg]
[Image: 1995coa.jpg]

That jersey is BEAUTIFUL! Once I'm done with this school thing and I get my job settled next year, one of my first splurges will be a custom Rob Johnson jersey from the '95 Inaugural Jags season - gotta love those jerseys!

Today's NEW addition:

Premium #D auto

2004 Playoff Prime Auto #1/49...took 27 days before he sent it. UGH!!!

[Image: 2004primeauto1-49.jpg]

Hey Jaderock I was wondering if you needed Mark Brunell's Starting Lineup from 2000-2001? Wanted to ask before I Open him up and repaint him.

panthergeorgefan - got those ...thanks...what are you painting them to? Redskins or Saints?

---
Today's NEW Addition:

Mutliple Autographed Football

The Autos are:
Tony Dorsett, Jerome Bettis, Curtis Martin, Kevin Greene, Mark Brunell and Eddie George!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: fb-6a.jpg]
[Image: fb-62.jpg]
[Image: fb-63.jpg]

Actually I haven't decided yet but if you want I can make a custom for you.
here's a sample
[Image: moore-60.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:panthergeorgefan - got those ...thanks...what are you painting them to? Redskins or Saints?

---
Today's NEW Addition:

Mutliple Autographed Football

The Autos are:
Tony Dorsett, Jerome Bettis, Curtis Martin, Kevin Greene, Mark Brunell and Eddie George!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: fb-6a.jpg]
[Image: fb-62.jpg]
[Image: fb-63.jpg]

panthergeorgefan Wrote:Actually I haven't decided yet but if you want I can make a custom for you.
here's a sample
[Image: moore-60.jpg]
That really good work there!!! Very nice!

--

Today's NEW addition:

While most people can pick up a pretty nice auto card of some nice players for $29, I end up getting this for that price! Talk about stupidity (me that is)!

A 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue Jersey (#8/50)... card HIGH BV was $16!

[Image: 2004850lcm.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

1993 Pro Set RC#162 BGS 9.5 Gem Mint - only 2 exist and now I have BOTH!!! Yoohoo!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1993pro95.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Variant color

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Emerald 3 Color Patch (#/5)!!!

[Image: 2004lcmgreen123.jpg]