`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
ByronScott4ever - thanks for the life of me, I never could figure it out something so obvious! Only took me 10 years! :LOL:

---

Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

1997 Collector's Edge Extreme Oversized GameGear Quads Jersey Proof (with cutout).

[Image: 1996ggquadjersey.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:ByronScott4ever - thanks for the life of me, I never could figure it out something so obvious! Only took me 10 years! :LOL:

---

Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

1997 Collector's Edge Extreme Oversized GameGear Quads Jersey Proof (with cutout).

[Image: 1996ggquadjersey.jpg]
Nice.....I think that cut out is an 8.........:lol: :lol:

0264 (road_runner_1964) Wrote:Nice.....I think that cut out is an 8.........:lol: :lol:
Mr funny man!!!

---

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2006 Donruss Elite Status #8/8

[Image: 2006status8-8.jpg]

It goes nicely with these thre other Donruss Elite Status/Aspirations (#8/8) fron 2000, 2001 and 2002...just missing 2003 Status now!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1s.jpg]

You have the best Brunell collection.

Nice additions! Especially That Helmet!!!!

Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

1998 Collector's Edge Masters Silver Parallel Blank Back

[Image: 1998mastersblankbackproof.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Uncut Sheet!

2000 Pacific Private Stock Artist Canvas Sheet! Players on the sheet include: Jamal Lewis, Ron Dayne, Fred Taylor, Plaxico Burress, Chad Pennington, Peter Warrick, Orlandis Gary, Emmitt Smith, Randy Moss, etc. Really cool sheet as it is print on canvas!

Major Downer about this addition today is that I purchased this as a part of a 30+ UNCUT sheet order and over 20 of them came with major CORNER Dings and a few had creases, In fact, two sheets had Brunell in the DINGED CORNER and is jacked up. UGH!!!! Even though I like this aspect of player collecting, honestly, this is the reason why I would not collect uncut sheets because packaging and shipping is so unpredictable. Sheets get damaged TOO frequently and therefore kill the joy of receiving them, while shipping is always high ($48.95 on this particular order)!! Hope the seller comes thru and corrects this.

Anyway, thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: canvassheet.jpg]
[Image: canvassheetb.jpg]

Toady's NEW addition:

Uncut Sheet:

2000 Pacific Private Stock Reserve...it you remembered this set, it's printed on VERY thin card stock...very cool to see an uncut sheet like this! Players on this sheet include: Shaun Alexander, Jerry Rice, Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Cade McNown, Barry Sanders, etc.

[Image: reserve.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Promo

2000 Playoff Momentum Game Day Jersey Promo (Released card was #/75)

[Image: 2000momentumsingle.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Promo

2000 Playoff Momentum Game Day Dual Jersey Mark Brunell/Fred Taylor! Original released card was numbered to #/25 and was the subject of a Becektt Pricing error for 6 years (as they kept saying it was not redeemed yet)!

[Image: 200momegameday.jpg]