`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Didn't post yesterday as I was at a WWE show...Click here for pics!

---

Today's addition:

Once a highly sought after set with this card selling in the $50-80 range...the #8/25 was listed for $300 back then which I eventually bought for a lot less. Now that the main purchaser of this set is now selling them off, it's a bargain galore!!! Here's my 3rd one that I got from the seller. I have 7-8 of these...all #d to 25.

[Image: 2001contendersmvpauto25-1.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's addition...for some reason a handful of these Jumbo Cramer Choice cards showed up on ebay this past week for several different sellers, so I grap a couple of them...love the look of these die cuts!

1999 Crown Royale Cramer's Choice Red (#/25)

[Image: 1999cramersred.jpg]
Nice looking red ... curious can/will beckett grade and slab those jumbo cards?

coltstopps - I do not believe so...I checked all years of Jumbo Cramer Choice and none have ever been graded which is WIERD!

---

Today's NEW addition:

Proof

Great Plastic Front Proof card...from Collector's Edge (forgot the year and set tho)
[Image: ceproof.jpg]

Today's addition

Collector's Plate

1998 Bradford Exchange 8" NFL Quarterback Club Mark Brunell...not new, but the 1st time I've been able to photograph it with a decent camera.

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: brunellplate.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Jersey # card

From one of my favorite sets: 1998 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Red Label (#8/50)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1998TGLred8-50.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Got a freebie from Marselena. The card's not "high BV," an auto or anything like that, but IS a oddball card that I needed.

Thank you for the kind gesture, the card is truly meaningful to me...thanks!

Here's the card: 1998 Collector's Edge Masters 50 pt Gold Parallel Proof (Not serial #d on the back, which would have been #/150 originally).

[Image: 1998mastersgoldnotnumberedfrint.jpg][Image: 1998mastersgoldnotnumbered.jpg]

Nice to see you are still at itSmile

Today's NEW addition:

auto 8x10 photo

From his days as a Washington Huskies...signed with #11 - I am stupid for letting a couple of these go that included the INSCRIPTION "Go Huskies"....darn!!!

[Image: brunell8x10.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Another Signed 8x10 photo

From his Washington Huskies Days...along with Dave Hoffman's auto.

[Image: brunellwashauto.jpg]

Today's NEW addition via trade:

Premium serial #.

2000 Quantum Leaf Red Infinity (#100/100)

[Image: 100100.jpg]