`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Wow....imo that guy is a jerk....I mean come on, all you need is one more to have all 4??? I would trade it to ya for a Mendenhall rc lol...too bad its not mine...obviously. You will get it one day, I am sure. Sweet collection by the way! I have these 2 Brunells that you most likely already have: [Image: downsized_0715082253.jpg]

finsfan1388 - thanks for letting me know...I do have those already tho.

---

Today's new addition:

#1 premium card!

2004 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual Autographs Joe Theismann and Mark Brunell (#1/50)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2004spGUDualAuto1-50.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Unlisted Card!

1997 Collector's Edge Masters "Silver" Gameball Variant Bledsoe/Brunell (NO Football swatch!)

[Image: 87cemasterssilvernoball.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

This card is a little bit more special than usual...it was made available via Beckett Trading Boards in July 2007 from a now ex-beckett member (he's active on other trade forums).

However, dealing with this guy was fairly tough as I had negotiated a deal with him in 2006 which he passed on and instead he listed it on ebay and it was sold -- to me for the same price LESS all the fees. He mentioned he just purchased a huge Elway collection and had this card I needed. I made him cash and trade offers, but none suited him. So I waited, hoping that he would list it on ebay like he did with the other card. Over the next 9 months, he listed nearly every single Elway card from that collection, but never listed the Elway/Brunell card I needed.

Fast forward to this year, in April 2008, I made contact with him on SCF and tried to trade for it again. He said, I'm interested in:
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Black Eli Manning AUTO/Patch (#/25)
2000 Leaf Rookies and Stars Great American Signatures Dan Marino AUTO(#/100)

I agreed on trading the Eli Manning card for it, but he came back and said "I rather have the Marino." Although he was getting $50 more in trade value, it ended up as a stalemate again.

Low and behold, he listed it on July 13th at a Buy It Now Price with a BO option. The BIN price was lower than the price I offered him in 2007!! Anyway, I snagged it right away, foregoing the opprotunitiy of the BO.

Without further adieu, here it is:

1997 Collector's Edge Master Holofoil Gameball John Elway and Mark Brunell!! Still looking for the Bledsoe/Brunell equvialent!!!

Thanks for reading and looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 1997ceholofoilguelwaybrunell.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Show stamped card from the 90s

1999 Pacific Paramount Copper Parallel "Chicago Sportsfest 99"...very well could be a 1/1!!! Yeah!!

[Image: 1999paramountcopperchicagosportsfes.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Blank Front

1997 Collector's Edge Radical Rivals Steve Young/Mark Brunell with the Young side blank!

[Image: 97radicalblankfront.jpg]

Great PC like always. I've been picking up all welkers i can with his Jsy # got like 4 so far this year. anyhow.... you know much about the pacific nights parallels from 2002 i think they are. Did all the pacific sets have them or just adrenline and reg pacific?
anyhelp would be cool thanks :d

you don't own everything Brunell has yet, lol. Keep it up.

Gadsden86 Wrote:you know much about the pacific nights parallels from 2002 i think they are. Did all the pacific sets have them or just adrenline and reg pacific?
anyhelp would be cool thanks :d
I'll have to look into this...I can't remember off hand.
thanks Tyler!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Pack Variant!

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Preview Packs with Brunell on Front and Randy Moss on Back!

[Image: 1998previewpack.jpg][Image: 1998mossback.jpg]

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

Today's NEW addition:

Pack Variant!

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Preview Pack with Brunell on Front and Emmitt Smith on Back!

[Image: 1998smithback.jpg]