`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 57 Votes - 3.53 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
07-16-2008, 09:47 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Wow....imo that guy is a jerk....I mean come on, all you need is one more to have all 4??? I would trade it to ya for a Mendenhall rc lol...too bad its not mine...obviously. You will get it one day, I am sure. Sweet collection by the way! I have these 2 Brunells that you most likely already have: [Image: downsized_0715082253.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2008, 07:50 PM
finsfan1388 - thanks for letting me know...I do have those already tho.

---

Today's new addition:

#1 premium card!

2004 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual Autographs Joe Theismann and Mark Brunell (#1/50)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2004spGUDualAuto1-50.jpg]
07-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Today's NEW addition:

Unlisted Card!

1997 Collector's Edge Masters "Silver" Gameball Variant Bledsoe/Brunell (NO Football swatch!)

[Image: 87cemasterssilvernoball.jpg]
07-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Today's NEW Addition:

This card is a little bit more special than usual...it was made available via Beckett Trading Boards in July 2007 from a now ex-beckett member (he's active on other trade forums).

However, dealing with this guy was fairly tough as I had negotiated a deal with him in 2006 which he passed on and instead he listed it on ebay and it was sold -- to me for the same price LESS all the fees. He mentioned he just purchased a huge Elway collection and had this card I needed. I made him cash and trade offers, but none suited him. So I waited, hoping that he would list it on ebay like he did with the other card. Over the next 9 months, he listed nearly every single Elway card from that collection, but never listed the Elway/Brunell card I needed.

Fast forward to this year, in April 2008, I made contact with him on SCF and tried to trade for it again. He said, I'm interested in:
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Black Eli Manning AUTO/Patch (#/25)
2000 Leaf Rookies and Stars Great American Signatures Dan Marino AUTO(#/100)

I agreed on trading the Eli Manning card for it, but he came back and said "I rather have the Marino." Although he was getting $50 more in trade value, it ended up as a stalemate again.

Low and behold, he listed it on July 13th at a Buy It Now Price with a BO option. The BIN price was lower than the price I offered him in 2007!! Anyway, I snagged it right away, foregoing the opprotunitiy of the BO.

Without further adieu, here it is:

1997 Collector's Edge Master Holofoil Gameball John Elway and Mark Brunell!! Still looking for the Bledsoe/Brunell equvialent!!!

Thanks for reading and looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 1997ceholofoilguelwaybrunell.jpg]
07-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Today's NEW addition:

Show stamped card from the 90s

1999 Pacific Paramount Copper Parallel "Chicago Sportsfest 99"...very well could be a 1/1!!! Yeah!!

[Image: 1999paramountcopperchicagosportsfes.jpg]
07-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Today's NEW addition:

Blank Front

1997 Collector's Edge Radical Rivals Steve Young/Mark Brunell with the Young side blank!

[Image: 97radicalblankfront.jpg]
07-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Great PC like always. I've been picking up all welkers i can with his Jsy # got like 4 so far this year. anyhow.... you know much about the pacific nights parallels from 2002 i think they are. Did all the pacific sets have them or just adrenline and reg pacific?
anyhelp would be cool thanks Big Grin
07-20-2008, 07:11 PM
you don't own everything Brunell has yet, lol. Keep it up.
07-21-2008, 04:26 PM
Gadsden86 Wrote:you know much about the pacific nights parallels from 2002 i think they are. Did all the pacific sets have them or just adrenline and reg pacific?
anyhelp would be cool thanks Big Grin

I'll have to look into this...I can't remember off hand.
thanks Tyler!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Pack Variant!

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Preview Packs with Brunell on Front and Randy Moss on Back!

[Image: 1998previewpack.jpg][Image: 1998mossback.jpg]

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!
07-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Today's NEW addition:

Pack Variant!

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Preview Pack with Brunell on Front and Emmitt Smith on Back!

[Image: 1998smithback.jpg]