`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
TOday's NEW Addition:

9.5 BGS

This is my 13th 1993 SP RC 9.5 GEM MINT BGS - I now own 50% of all the 9.5 of this card! (13 of 26)

[Image: 93brunell95gemmint13.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

9.5 BGS RC

This is my 14th 1993 SP RC 9.5 GEM MINT BGS - I'm now OVER 50% of all the 9.5 of this card! (14 of 26)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 763.jpg]

TODAY'S NEW ADDITION:

Jersey # card

1999 Leaf Certified Gold #8/25

[Image: 1999LCGold8-25.jpg]

Great stuff! again and again and again.....:d Nice uncut sheets, those are just plain cool looking...

gobolts33 - thanks!

---

Today's NEW addition:

Oversized Proof card

2000 or 2001 Ultra Quick Strike Blank Back Proof (about 1/4" larger overall). Note: this proof has SILVER FOIL whereas the actual release has RED FOIL!!!

[Image: quickstrike.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Uncut sheet

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Super Limited Edge Uncut Sheet!

[Image: slef.jpg]
[Image: sleb.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

9.5 BGS RC

This is my 15th 1993 SP RC 9.5 GEM MINT BGS - I'm now at 57.7% of all the 9.5 of this card! (15 of 26)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 641.jpg]

nice collection

Today NEW addition:

Proofs

2001 Ultra Sunday's Best Blank Back Front and Back Proofs...notice that the front does not have the cut made for the swatch yet...neato!

[Image: sundaybestfront.jpg]
[Image: sundaybestback.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Ending the week with a #1 card

2004 Finest Gold Refractor (#1/50)!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2004RefractorFinest.jpg]