`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks nineof
---

Today's NEW Guest Appearances Additions:

Here are the 2 Non Auto Parallels of the above card!

1999 Prestige EXP Checklist Fred Taylor #CL14
and
1999 Prestige SSD Checklist Fred Taylor #CL14

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!! Happy Holidays to all!

[Image: 1208004-Copy6.jpg]
[Image: 1208004-Copy7.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Happy holidays to you, jaderock, and sweet guest appearance cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks nineof!
---

Today's NEW addition:

Another previous unknown guest appearance!

2002 Pacific Premiere Date Tony Boselli #174 (No Serial # Proof)

[Image: 1208004-Copy2.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Another awesome guest appearance card, jaderock.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sweet!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Boselli is a beast....

Thanks fellas!
--
Xmas comes a bit early

Today's NEW addition:

2009 New Orleans Saints "No Touch" Red Practice Jersey

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 004.jpg]

Wow, that is an awesome practice jersey, jaderock!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

T is right, that is pretty sweet. Merry Christmas my friend.

Thanks T and Bob,

---

Today's NEW addition:

2008 New Orleans Saints Practice Jersey

Thanks for looking, keep on jadeROCKing and Happy New Years to all!

[Image: KGrHqRHJE0FCse0M0BSBQyiFEOjZg60_12.jpg]