`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
damn those ultimate patches are hot!

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(03-26-2012, 06:47 PM)ginge01 Wrote: Are you ready to created jadeROCK 2.0, the Tebow collection?!?!?
One word...BARF! LOL

---

Today's NEW Addition:

Proof cards

2002 Private Stock Game Used Jersey Patch Variation (No Serial # - should be #/189)

[Image: 2001-Copy6.jpg]

2002 Private Stock Game Used Jersey Team Logo (No Serial # - should be #/16)

[Image: 2001.jpg]

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

[quote='jaderock' pid='1964811' dateline='1333253214']

One word...BARF! LOL

---

LOL too!!! Peter

Thanks

A couple of serial #d cards!

1999 Upper Deck Retro Old School/New School Mark Brunell and Brock Huard (#/50) and 2000 Pacific Prism Prospects Holographic Mirror (#/75)!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2001-Copy-1.jpg]

[Image: 3002-Copy2.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Event worn item

Charity golf event worn shoes - signed on one side!

[Image: MarkBrunellworeinaCharityGolfTourneyhere...nville.jpg]
[Image: shoe1.jpg]

Okay....now I know times are tough to find Brunell stuff, but game worn golf shoes? I do suppose he plays more golf than football these days.... :p Sweet addition.

Thank you again for the SPx 264/ addition. You got me.!

Thanks Bob!
--
Today's New Addition:

Something that is NOT Mark Brunell's, but to him!

A Signed Personalized copy of Arnold Palmer's Book "A Golfer's Life "

[Image: book.jpg]
[Image: book1.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

1998 Playoff Absolute Front Proof
[Image: 15001-Copy6.jpg]

and 2000 Aurora Pinstripe Proof

[Image: 2001-Copy4.jpg]

The book is awesome! How'd you find the book and how do you know its to him?
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(04-22-2012, 09:35 PM)rogue655 Wrote: The book is awesome! How'd you find the book and how do you know its to him?
Ditto.....what did you do....break into Mark's house and snag the book???? :p