`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
That 1999 Collector's Edge Excalibur is a work of art! It got me thinking....I'd love an uncut sheet of a diecut set, but when the sheet is whole, it's actually a HUGE DIECUT ITSELF!!!! Imagine that Excalibur was a dc of the knight dude in the backround.....my head is spinning! VIVA LA DIECUTS!!!! And as always, great stuff FraggleROCK! :d

hodee Wrote:And as always, great stuff FraggleROCK! :d
Thanks

---

Today's NEW Addition:

Laundry Tag

2002 Pacific Heads Update Authentic Game Used Patch (#/390)

[Image: 2002headsuplaundrytag.jpg]

very nice. simply amazing

Thanks Jason.

---

Today's NEW Addition:

Promo

2000 Leaf Certified Certified Gridiron Gear Authentic Game Used Patch Promo Parallel

[Image: 2000LCMpromo.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Last #

2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Ruby (#75/75)

[Image: 2004longvetiy7575.jpg]

Today's I have TWO additions...

Today's card:

2001 Score Select Franchise Tag Auto (#/50)! One great set!

[Image: 2001selectautopatch50.jpg]
---
And a special THANK YOU to Bob (aka 264 road runner) for this surprise that i got in the mail:

Beckett Magazine 2/2000 with Brunell on cover...all I can stay is the issue was in awesome condition (considering all my old price guides look like hell!)

[Image: mag-1.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Jacksonville Jaguars Full Size Team Auto Full Size Helmet (Not sure of year).

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: jaghelmet.jpg]
[Image: jaghel1.jpg]
[Image: jaghel2.jpg]
[Image: jaghel3.jpg]

Today's addition:

2004 Fleer Authentix Tailgate Trios Capital Hill Edition (#/25)

Looking for the Fleer Bankruptcy Parallels that don't have the serial # on back!!!

[Image: 2004trois.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

1997 Collector's Edge Extreme Oversized GameGear Quads Pants Proof (with cutout). Not sure what the heck that cut out is supposed to be...weird!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!
[Image: 1996gridirongearquadpants.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

1997 Collector's Edge Extreme Oversized GameGear Quads Pants Proof (with cutout). Not sure what the heck that cut out is supposed to be...weird!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!
[Image: 1996gridirongearquadpants.jpg]
It looks like the initials QB to me.