`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Cool sheet JadeRock. The Jags had a great lineup for a while.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Nice find peter...I too want to see it in one shot haha.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I was surprised to discover that you are willing to put some your Brunells on auction - just the duplicates I assume. I must admit that I am a bit of a duplicate hoarder myself.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Sweet addition, jaderock! That is the sheet! Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-30-2012, 10:48 PM)nittany13 Wrote: I was surprised to discover that you are willing to put some your Brunells on auction - just the duplicates I assume. I must admit that I am a bit of a duplicate hoarder myself.
Correct...I've got wayyyyyyy tooooo many of everything!
--
Today's Addition:

Jumbo

1999 Crown Royale Cramer's Choice Award Dark Blue #/35

[Image: KGrHqRloE-3vNNoIRBQDfVDm1Vw60_57.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Very cool pickup!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Sweet die-cut jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks!
--
Today's NEW Addition:

A couple of Former Wire/Newspaper photos when Brunell was with the Packers!

[Image: KGrHqVp0E-vFFmt0BP6zpOmQ60_57.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqVlUE-5G7iWzpBQBgoH4rbg60_57.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Those are awesome!

Very cool additions, jaderock. Like how you pick up stuff I've never even heard of. Big Grin