`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's Addition:

Got another Green Bay Packers Mini Helmet

[Image: T2eC16RHJF0E9nmFSICIBP6SuMF7w60_12.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Awesome autographed mini helmet, jaderock! Looks great with Brunell's super clean signature on it.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice add man!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Nice mini!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Thanks gentlemen!
--
Today's NEW additions:

A couple of previous unknowst to me "guest appearances"!!!!!!

2002 Fleer Authentix Jersey AuthenTix Ripped Keean McCardell (Brunell is on the Ticket)

2002 Fleer Authentix Jersey (Patch) AuthenTix Ripped Keean McCardell (Brunell is on the Ticket)

2002 Fleer Authentix Jersey AuthenTix Unripped Keean McCardell (Brunell is on the Ticket) #/50

[Image: 1020002-Copy5.jpg][Image: 1020002.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Awesome finds, jaderock! Guest appearance cards are tough.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks nineof
---
Today's NEW addition:

Production cards

Got two fof these:
1998 Topps Gold Label No Foil Front - one with the regular back and one blank back

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing like the San Francisco Giants!!!

[Image: 929001-Copy2.jpg]

Sweet new addition, jaderock! Couple of new additions in a row. Awesome. I know that ain't easy for you to do since you have so few cards that you need.

Just one time I would love to see your whole collection at once. I cant even imagine the storage size space for all your Brunell stuff. lol.

You have added a ton of stuff since I last checked in but the result is always the same!!!

Im always in awe!

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-26-2012, 04:28 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Just one time I would love to see your whole collection at once. I cant even imagine the storage size space for all your Brunell stuff. lol.
That'll NEVER happen...the closest I ever got to do it was when I submitted my collection to Beckett in 2011 for the magazine...it was spread out in 4 different rooms

--

Today's Addition:

Probably in this thread somewhere, but here it is again - 2001 Score Jaguars Team Sheet

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCking!!

[Image: 1029002.jpg]
[Image: 1029003.jpg]