`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO IS NOW THE OLDEST MEMBER LEFT ON THESE "NEW" BOARDS...IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 19

WHO IS NOW THE OLDEST MEMBER LEFT ON THESE "NEW" BOARDS...IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 19
Whats up cisco. Glad to see you stayed here..

Are the dates when you joined the board or Beckett, I had been a member of BEckett long before the boards.

[Image: paige.jpg]

I've been a member since 1999.

Michael

I'm still around as well - though I haven't exactly spent time on here to get the hang of everything that's new.  Not digging some things for sure. 
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.

I'm definately not the oldest, but I've been around for awhile.

here is where a lot of us former beckett memeber are heading

http://beckettmb.proboards55.com/index.cgi

1998 for me.

Adrian

I'm curious to see what date mine says.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

my member log in says 2003 and they took away my beckett ID i was Yogi "The Jeweler" Berra

Quote:Wait, why am I logged in with my old McBride account?  What happened to my Smapdi account?  You know, they had this in beta for months.  Did no one point out all the massive problems with speed, usability, and functionality?

Well my WAXPAX account can not be restored I guess and it has my original BossShark account from 1998
[Image: TMP1039.jpg]
[IMG]http:
//img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/waxpax/TMP1040.jpg[/IMG]