`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official: Derek Jeter Collectors Thread

if you don't mind me asking how much did your triple gu/auto set you back be8elove?

Dpanthers14 Wrote:if you don't mind me asking how much did your triple gu/auto set you back be8elove?
I ended up getting it cheap IMO, I paid $131.00 dlvd.

be8el0ve Wrote:
Dpanthers14 Wrote:if you don't mind me asking how much did your triple gu/auto set you back be8elove?
very cheap I wish I would have saw it I wouldn't have had this problem what to buy lol.

Dpanthers14 Wrote:
be8el0ve Wrote:
very cheap I wish I would have saw it I wouldn't have had this problem what to buy lol.
Panther, sent you a PM.

Dpanthers14 Wrote:Hey guys I'll jump on the Offical Jeter collector thread I have been collecting him for a while now I'll just post my autos of him right now lmk what you think.
Thanks
[Image: Jeterss2.jpg]
[Image: Jeterauto.jpg]
[Image: Jeterupton.jpg]
don't rember if you got to see these but these are my jeter autos lmk what you think.

Dpanthers14 Wrote:[quote=Dpanthers14]Hey guys I'll jump on the Offical Jeter collector thread I have been collecting him for a while now I'll just post my autos of him right now lmk what you think.
Thanks
I love the Sweet Spot Sigs. I wish I could add a few more but they always sell for a high amount on the bay...

be8el0ve Wrote:
Dpanthers14 Wrote:[quote=Dpanthers14]Hey guys I'll jump on the Offical Jeter collector thread I have been collecting him for a while now I'll just post my autos of him right now lmk what you think.
Thanks
I love the Sweet Spot Sigs. I wish I could add a few more but they always sell for a high amount on the bay...
no kidding I really like it also I like the spx one i have it looks so much better in person.

Here is my Jeter Mailday for this week... Enjoy!

[Image: MoreJeters.jpg]
[Image: MoreJeters2.jpg]

Not a Jeter Collector but had the following come in this week:

[Image: DSC00434.jpg]

Its a gift for my brother.

NewHannibal Wrote:Not a Jeter Collector but had the following come in this week:

[Image: DSC00434.jpg]

Its a gift for my brother.
Very, Very Nice! I wish I was your brother! Hope he likes it...